Stake Forum
Shaniqua

Forum 2430 withdraw to 200k+ ! its possible! ..... but bust ofc

Featured Comment

I know how some people really dont like when users like me claim minimum or really small amounts from forum....
but i just was able to do 2430 satoshi to 200k+ playing just keno same numbers but different bet amouunts.

of course i busted... but i just wanted to point out that it does happen from time to to time getting 2-3k to 200k+ and thats why i do it :)

whats the best you have ever done from small forum withdraw?

huh? you guys are confusing me... was there a comment deleted or something?

why not leave the moderating to the mods rather than bash on people : (

anyways... all i wanted to say is that small forum withdraws can go long way.... there is a report post button on every post.. if you think i make spam... i invite you to report me.

I cant even get enough off the forum to withdraw anymore.  wtf happend to the pay out  for being active on the forum ?  I went from getting 3000  to 300 this is some bullshit

8 hours ago, Shaniqua said:

I know how some people really dont like when users like me claim minimum or really small amounts from forum....
but i just was able to do 2430 satoshi to 200k+ playing just keno same numbers but different bet amouunts.

of course i busted... but i just wanted to point out that it does happen from time to to time getting 2-3k to 200k+ and thats why i do it :)

whats the best you have ever done from small forum withdraw?

wow this is insane! really sad that u have busted it :( 

Posted (edited)

It is possible to reach 1 BTC from 5 satoshi :D I mean, in this post it was pretty close, and could easily be worked up to 1 BTC. The key is knowing when to withdraw after you've reached a specific amount, then at least you would have banked your winnings :)

Edited by williamshennie9 | Added the post :D

5 minutes ago, williamshennie9 said:

It is possible to reach 1 BTC from 5 satoshi :D I mean, in this post it was pretty close, and could easily be worked up to 1 BTC. The key is knowing when to withdraw after you've reached a specific amount, then at least you would have banked your winnings :)

yeah nothing is impossible in gambling. and there is no website that is better than the stake. giving everyone the chance to win using forum funds, just needing luck :) 

Its very possible xD.. ive made forums sats up to almost half a mil, but ofcourse, as you said.. busted instead of wd.. haha.. degen mode activated!.. Im trying to do this again actually.. since every depo i made ended in bust aswell.. xD

3 minutes ago, KiXxnTRiXx said:

Its very possible xD.. ive made forums sats up to almost half a mil, but ofcourse, as you said.. busted instead of wd.. haha.. degen mode activated!.. Im trying to do this again actually.. since every depo i made ended in bust aswell.. xD

sounds like a few ppl should think about a withdraw earlier :D

I've focused only on eth coins, I collect from rb, up to 0.00100000 eth. from this balance I have just played it, every day I play with various strategies, up to 0.5 eth. without depo but can withdraw, I do it in Primedice

3 minutes ago, davinmark said:

i actually never withdraw a small amount from forum.

last time i play with 20k satoshi from forum and win to 0.01 btc. and i do the withdrawal :D 

wow thats amazing, to each their own i guess,,, but im glad you were able to witddreaw.. no matter how much i win i wont wd.. its a sickness

Just now, Shaniqua said:

wow thats amazing, to each their own i guess,,, but im glad you were able to witddreaw.. no matter how much i win i wont wd.. its a sickness

yeah its a lucky one, but you should know that how many time that i busted my forum rewards to play. and it feels very sad

well sometimes we win . sometimes we lose. you're not always lose right? :D 

Just now, neich said:

lol shaniqua thats insane! very sad that you didnt WD.

but i know how things like this can happen :P

yes, as said by a special support staff... "be happy....  miracles can happen" ! hehe im waiting for a miracle!

Wow Shaniqua! That's actually quite impressive 😮

I've never managed to make any forum withdraw below 5k to too much of a profit. At 5000 satoshi though, I've managed to take it up to 0.002 btc (200k sats) and withdraw. I was really very proud of myself that time xD But after that, never again hahah!

The problem with me, and many others I assume, is that when there's a small amount, we tend to go all in, in hope for either a big multiplier like a 10x (so 2000 satoshi to 20,000 satoshi), or all in for 2x a couple of times so we are able to make big money in a small amount of time. And that is where we usually lose.

Countless times I've decided that I will let my forum funds be till they reach 10k to 25k satoshi and then I'd withdraw, but so many times I lack will power lol

49 minutes ago, KiXxnTRiXx said:

ive made forums sats up to almost half a mil, but ofcourse, as you said.. busted instead of wd.. haha.. degen mode activated

greedy is profit for house edge lol xD if you dont know how to stop. then is busted of course xD 

Wow that was a nice and huge bust :P , just kidding a nice win but sad to see it bust . I want to ask you did you bust in one bet or like while going down more and more ? 

I mostly withdraw smaller amounts I make from forum. I mostly use this amounts to chase some insane multipliers in hilo with 1 satoshi bets. I know hitting such high multipliers is almost impossible so thats why I chase them with forum rewards. So I do not have to waste my own balance to chase those. Only disadvantage... I probably gonna kick myself in the nuts when I would hit a 2 million or 3 million multiplier only with a 1 satoshi bet 

22 hours ago, coeghacked said:

greedy is profit for house edge lol xD if you dont know how to stop. then is busted of course xD 

why do we have to call it greed ? maybe i just pushed my luck too far. i like that phrasing better! dont u/? kek