Stake Forum
KiXxnTRiXx

Slow but steady rise

Featured Comment

Hello stakers,

BTC value has been slowly but steadily going up...it is currently sitting just below 6800 dollars.. which is an impressive rise from the lowest it was not long ago.. some predict it would reach the 5 digits value this year..Wouldlove  like to know your thoughts and answers to these following questions..

1) Do you believe the value of BTC will keep rising? If so, how high do you think/or where would you want it be valued at by the end of this year?

2) Do you care how much it will be or are you just happy it is climbing back up?

3) Are you well invested into BTC that these price changes impacts you personally?

4) What if it starts to decline again? How would this affect you mentally, financially or both? 

5) Anything you would like to add?

Looking forward to all your responses. 

Thank you and good luck!

Peace.

I have a feeling it's going to play a bit of a roller coaster game for a while.  

I predict it will keep rising in up a heavy amount then drop a little  and repeat and so on.

I also feel that by mid June it will be at 8k and stay for a while there.

Only time will tell .  Good luck everyone.

Posted (edited)

I am just hoping this rise is sustainable! At the moment I am loving it, but let's hope the price does not come crashing down... otherwise we will be back to square one again, which I don't think any of us HODLing want.

Edited by williamshennie9

The more BTC goes up the happier I am.  I am so tired of all the US based haters saying it's a ponzi  and I really believe in the project.

There is no way to know if it will keep rising or not, but I am enjoying this run up.

I am a crypto hobbyist so the price will not effect my financial future either way.

Good Luck!

I'll shave baldly if bitcoin is again 20,000. Now it seems incredible. Although in recent times the wallets of many holders are noticeably heavier ... Nothing lasts forever.

8 minutes ago, Hotmacron said:

I'll shave baldly if bitcoin is again 20,000. Now it seems incredible. Although in recent times the wallets of many holders are noticeably heavier ... Nothing lasts forever.

Then already prepare to shave you bald. After me and my collegue studied our algorithm we expect BTC to hit 20k within next 6 to 8 months max. ;D

The only thing that this would i think affect is the amount of Bitcoin that players would play with because now when they convert they would get less amount of Bitcoin. 

1. I think this year's BTC price will continue to increase to 10k $ / 20 $

2. I am looking forward to the BTC price returning to the price of 10k $ because I have invested quite a long time in this crypto currency

3. highly impacted by the price going up for those of us who like to hold the BTC is a payment for our patience.

4. I think if the price drops before reaching the target I want, I will wait until the price goes up as I want.

5. for those who invest in BTC I hope they are patient to sell their shares until they really rise because it can affect market prices if they are sold now.

1) Yes, I believe the value of BTC will keep rising. I mean that it can go up to 20k USD this year. 

2) Yes I'm caring and I am also happy it is climbing back up. 

3) I have invested but I am going to invest more, I don't want to miss this opportunity again. 

4) If it starts to decline, I will invest more, bcs I trust in crypto very much. And it will not affect me mentally or financially. 

BTC to the moon! Trust me! 😎

1) Do you believe the value of BTC will keep rising? If so, how high do you think/or where would you want it be valued at by the end of this year?

-I hope price can reach $10,000 

2) Do you care how much it will be or are you just happy it is climbing back up?

- i just happy price is climbing up

3) Are you well invested into BTC that these price changes impacts you personally?

- i invested but only small amount from my main income or money

4) What if it starts to decline again? How would this affect you mentally, financially or both? 

- i still believe the price will climb again

I'm sure bitcoin will continue to increase, but I can't predict the exact bitcoin will arrive at the price. but it is possible to break $ 10000 by the end of the year I

I care enough about that because the increase in prices makes many people believe that bitcoin still has hope in the market. I don't invest with bitcoin so the increase and decrease do not make me lose if

I go back down I will start buying and will hold until I experience a lot of profits.