Stake Forum
neich

35k with a missed 350k

Featured Comment

i just wanted to waste my afilliate money which was like 70k ethoshi and started autobets on limbo.

LIMBO: 5,337,475,439

placed by neich on 11/05/2019

Wagered

0.00000512 eth.svg

Multiplier

35000x

Profit

0.17919488 eth.svg

grafik.png.946d69e910602b48511ed8c7a03e7761.png

the result nonce just 509 it's luck dude :)

never get limbo over than 19000 in under 1k roll :(

btw congrats for awesome hit. if you go 350.000 payout you get 1.7 eth xD 

Way awesome .  Congrats on such a kick ass hit you got here.  Goes to show that you never know what will happen.. I will use a quote from my good friend @Furlicious she always is so positive and says ... " you can and you will win" ...  good luck  for more big wins .

Wow nice hit and congrats on the win . Well i guess it was your fate that you came to the conclusion on wasting that money and you finally hit it , 35000x wow nice hit ! 

The multiplier is nothing to be sad about if you ask me. Especially you managed to hit it within 500 rolls! If this was in tele challenge, you would have won 0.2 or 2 eth easily with this lucky seed. Haha

23 hours ago, neich said:

nothing to be happy for. i already gave it back to eddie xD

Well this statement makes me take back everything i said. HAHA

O.O are you whining that you only got 35kx? Cause if you are, i am going to hunt you down and slap you!.. lol.. jk.. On a more serious note, i get that it sucks missing 350kx especially given the profit that it could have been.. But, 35kx is pretty huge itself and you should be grateful for such a hit xD... There are still a lot of us that still yet to have to pleasure and opportunity for such a high hit multiplier.. So ya, do not make me slap you neich!!! Hehehehe  XD

That's crazy stupid awesome lol..I can't believe you hit that multipler, any idea how many rolls it took to hit that number. Either way that's certainly a nice surprise for you.. call congrats

Hi neich and congratulations man!! you did a big blow the damage you didn't put X350 000 you would have made 1.5 etherium a little more even but if you had known you would have done all in I think so!
 Anyway, well done, it's good for you seriously, it makes you want to limbo!!! I'm just going!!!😋
Good luck for the future and good luck, man!
Bye!!!

LIMBO: 6,056,663,121

placed by Sefan on 02/06/2019

Wagered

0.00000000 btc.svg

Multiplier

17777x

Profit

0.00000000 btc.svg

xD i wasted this bet a few weeks ago, i got so mad, as it went to 400,000x my highest i ever seen, i seen others get 1,000,000x but usually i never see anything above 2000x

oh limbo, this is the second trolo game verr in the stake  games liket, haha 
i really comes 2nd after diamond poker... caue DP is the original  trolll on our anuses..

congrats  again..
but man ever time i play this game i get big big big multix and end up regretting not having had played for big

This is common when playing limbo. One of them is the Result given. It turns out that it is very far from the Target Payout that we want (It can even reach 10-30x fold from Payout, it can go even further). However, Hit on small Nonced? That was very lucky xD