Stake Forum
neich

35k with a missed 350k

Featured Comment

Get a big payout while playing, and get it when small nonced is a very rare thing to find. Don't be discouraged because you can't target more than that, keep the spirit for the next Bet :D

A great win either way you look at it, but makes you want to kick yourself a bit when you see things like this on Limbo.  Kind of makes me want to stay away from it sometimes... lol.

from 70k ethosi to 0.179 ethos it is a very good thing, moreover you do it with a balance of affiliation and it becomes a very good thing because it is not from a deposit. maybe that rarely happens because I see you can hit with only a 500an roll with a payout of 35000.

that's very very lucky

Very impressive and still a great profit from what was essentially nothing. The odds of hitting that are already so low, you'd have to be out of your mind to try to hit 350k when you would only had been able to bet about 35 times with your affiliate balance.

Wow! Way to go bud! That is a pretty decent hit from literally nothing. :D. I wish I could pull stuff off like that! But anyway good hit man enjoyyy ! :)

Btw you would of won over 1 eth if you went for 350k x multiplier! Which is insane but you still made a huge amount from basically 0 ! :)

Atleast you got the 35000x

I know it can feel like disappointment but what if it crashed at 340000x xD you would feel more disappointed if bust at the point :D

hopefully you can turn this money into good by trading and other investments and make it 10 ethereum!

never be sad because you couldn't win so much, be content lol.

I know harder to follow than to say :D

On 5/11/2019 at 3:38 AM, neich said:

i just wanted to waste my afilliate money which was like 70k ethoshi and started autobets on limbo.

LIMBO: 5,337,475,439

placed by neich on 11/05/2019

Wagered

0.00000512 eth.svg

Multiplier

35000x

Profit

0.17919488 eth.svg

grafik.png.946d69e910602b48511ed8c7a03e7761.png

What in the actual f!!!!   Wow neich.    That is so awesome.    Holy crAp.    How many rolls before you hit this ?    I am seriously in shock.