Stake Forum
bmg

Why can't we see it anymore?

Featured Comment

Does anyone miss being able to watch the replay on plinko bets?

I just had a really odd bounce in a round of plinko and I was like son of a bish I cant my bet id for people to see it .

What  do you all think should Stake bring back the watch play back option when sharing bet id in chat?

this is complete bullshit!! if someone moves a topic  make sure you read it first... i was asking the people of stake "the community" if they missed something about plinko  I was not suggesting it to the  dev's.

If i had said " I am asking that it be brought back . or can it be brought back?" ... that would have been a suggestion..

but i said "What  do you all think should Stake bring back the watch play back option when sharing bet id in chat? ... keywords in that phrase "WHAT DO YOU ALL THINK?"

if you cant read proper English the I SUGGEST you should reconsider being in charge of writting on the forum.

thank you and have a lovely day 

yeah I miss this feature as well. sometimes it was fun to replay the bet and see the ball fall in 1000x over and over again. I know I did when I hit 1000x with a 5k bet once. I was so excited I kept replaying the bet over and over again.

Heya Bmg, thanks for addressing this question - it seems more directed to Stake players, so it should be in Stake Discussion ;) However, since it's here, let's try provide some explanation. 

It has been some time already since it was changed for Stake 2 release, so at the moment, I don't think it is planned to be changed back again. 

Based on comments here on the forum it seems a fair number of players would like the replay option back, however, I'm sure devs have more insight into how things are, so tagging @Josh here to check this out. :) 

yes visual bugs can be interesting to watch sometimes, also sometimes maybe you win big and ball gets stuck at top spins a long time,  you might want to replay for the fun and excitement  of seeing ball freeze then land at bottom in high multiplier :)

but hasn't it been having those odd bounces especially in v1... looks like the ball is hitting bumpers from pinball machines.. you know the ones that hit it and then it hits back to change the ball speed and direction in just split sec.. that is how the pins are in plinko.. it can look like the ball going to the direction with same amount of speed but once it hit that certain pin. bam change directions and skips over 3 possible high multiples to .02x heart breaker of the day... should it be when there are multiple balls going at once,, they should bounce off each other right??

I had completely forgotten they removed this feature until reading this. I was sad at first, but then I started thinking about the amount of bandwidth you would need to save replay data for every plinko bet that's been placed on Stake. I imagine it would be quite a bit. It was a cool feature, but it's not missed too much by me personally.

On 5/11/2019 at 2:42 PM, bmg said:

Does anyone miss being able to watch the replay on plinko bets?

Wow I never even knew this was a feature, although I was thinking about it being something cool - like how we can see video poker cards before and after and almost all games give the others to see what they had rolled but plinko seems boring just seeing it as it is.

I think it would be great if this comes back :D I'm sure there will be many interesting rolls we can look at in the chat itself and for the telegram roll hunts too where we just go on instant bet - it would be nice to go back to that bet id and see how it played out :) 

40 minutes ago, GKD09 said:

Wow I never even knew this was a feature, although I was thinking about it being something cool - like how we can see video poker cards before and after and almost all games give the others to see what they had rolled but plinko seems boring just seeing it as it is.

I think it would be great if this comes back :D I'm sure there will be many interesting rolls we can look at in the chat itself and for the telegram roll hunts too where we just go on instant bet - it would be nice to go back to that bet id and see how it played out :) 

It was cool!

It shows the bet that happened, from when the ball was released up to its landing. I love seeing replays before when they were sharing 1000x wins, I love to see the ball jumping so far, or jump from the side to the 0.2x haha.

I don't know why they removed it, but in their twitter, someone won 10 BTC on plinko and they managed to have a replay of that, so maybe the replay isn't entirely gone?

On 5/14/2019 at 11:47 PM, pfodo said:

Yes, i like that replay too and I hope it will be recovered :) It was so fun to watching that.

Fun when the ball hits a 1000x and then it falls to 0.2x?xD I prefer watching it only once.:D

My question is, why did Stake remove it. Did one of us complain to them, or they just removed it because they were not cool with it. I Feel it should be added back, but I know it will take a lot of complains from us before they can bring it back, not just 1 topic. We must add at least, 3 more topics for our voices to be heard. 

I truly miss watching the replays of that pit of death.