Stake Forum
maestrokwatro

What is your favorite AFK Bet(s)?

Featured Comment

What is the best AFK(away from keyboard) bet/strategy have you tried?

I have tried the 10,000x on Limbo, increasing bets by .02% in every lose. I had a profit around 0.02ETH. Not bad for an AFK bet.

I am currently trying my luck, by AFK, on the Stuck on you challenge on mines. Hoping for some yield. 🙏

4 hours ago, maestrokwatro said:

What is the best AFK(away from keyboard) bet/strategy have you tried?

I have tried the 10,000x on Limbo, increasing bets by .02% in every lose. I had a profit around 0.02ETH. Not bad for an AFK bet.

I am currently trying my luck, by AFK, on the Stuck on you challenge on mines. Hoping for some yield. 🙏

I dont do much afk bets nowadays.. the most recent one i did was on mines when i had ot on auto and hit 3k+x with 5 sats... lately i havent been doing much afk autoplay from fear of busting.. lel xd

My highest was 1milx multi on limbo. That was the first time i tried hunting for huge multipliers and I somehow got it after days of trying :D

4 hours ago, williamshennie9 said:

My highest AFK was 410000x on limbo. It was a zero bet sadly, I was just tryin to get a high multiplier on limbo for a competition xD If I bet 1 satoshi, it would have been an awesome profit :D

410k? wow thats insane william! :D 

i should start to hunt something over 100k too i guess 

The best afk bets by this i think you mean for auto betting ? Well for me then i guess it would be mines with a pattern of the lawn mower challenge it is a good chance to hit and profit. 

for now I always play mines at 4m payout like stuck with you do because in my opinion it only requires a small blance bet especially if we get it we will get a big win. dont forget to us btc if you need to try it :P 

My highest afk was on mines because I had left with not much only 10 satoshi per bet I managed to profit around 150k satoshi for a ffew hours I was gone

Probably video poker now since it plays withs optimal strategy so no mistakes and the low house edge.

I have tried crazy multipliers on mines but I've yet to be lucky enough to hit.

18 hours ago, pras111 said:

I have tried limbo with payout 6,000,000 but it always fails because it always stops even though the connection is smooth and I am surprised by that

Limbo does not allow you to hunt for a 6 mil payout. The 1mil  is the cap already. If you type 6 mil on it, it will becaome 600k instead.

The stopping however, is quite normal. It also happen to me often, although i'm not sure for the reason why. it kinda wastes my time running it overnight but stops in the middle sometimes haha.

Im going with dice.. 9900 with 500 base bet...Satoshi.. even though 200k goes down the drain just like that.. Hoping one day it will come.. or i do 10 diamond 10 bomb 1000x,, in mines is another good one with 1000 basebet..profited .04 eth and btc good at the moment..but as of late nothing that is bull..

Away from Keyboard bets? Well most likely to be 1000x on Plinko as it is a waiting game, I am always happy to come back only to see a multiplied bankroll. :D

Posted (edited)

To be honest I almost never afk bet! I fear busting too much! I usually autobet high payouts on dice but watch over its progress every few mins :)

Edited by Absentt | typo