Stake Forum
slavaan

Senators Want More Info On Facebook's Cryptocurrency

Featured Comment

One of the most interesting cryptocurrency projects in the word right now is Facebook's crypto project. It has such a huge potential that senators are now inquiring about it and demanding more info from Zuckerberg.

https://all-stocks.net/us-senators-demand-information-on-facebooks-crypto-project-in-a-letter-to-mark-zuckerberg/

Facebook has a huge impact in everything that the company does, and the same goes for crypto. If and when Facebook will launch its own crypto stablecoin then it will surely cause a big earthquake. What do you think about Facebook crypto project?

Facebook is useless-- surely the coin will be a superficial trinket coin for bartering for stupid shit people sell/advertise.

Just because Senators are interested in it doesn't mean it has any potential. They are pretty clueless on technology in general, which you could see when they were questioning Zuckerberg last year. I feel this is more about harassing Facebook for other controversial things they did like selling users information.

8 hours ago, bobdole said:

I feel this is more about harassing Facebook for other controversial things they did like selling users information.

That's what i think too! I assumed that their interest bore fruit to find faults in facebook since they had nothing to say bout it last year. 

In the same note, I hate that since that controversy, I am always annoyed to see every paid ads on facebook which sprung up endlessly on every video i watched. I miss  the good old days where i can just scroll and watch without those ads. It's not like people are stupid and say "ohh a burger Imma buy one now cause I saw it on ads". Bunch of shitty ads makes me not want to buy it even more.

Well if this for real I am sure there will be plenty of investors into this Facebook cryptocurrency which will gain a huge traction for sure when officially released.

This is a weird news loop because at first senators want to ban cryptocurrencies and then now they ask Zucky about the update on the Facebook crypto correct me if i am wrong but they have weird moods. 

I think that everyone is making a big deal out of it .  Honestly I think it might do ok fr a minute then bye bye facebook coin.