Stake Forum
FotisNt

Which game has the most trolled you so far?

Featured Comment

I wonder what game you feel most trolled to now. for me it's definitely keno, first you land 5 hits on the piece and all of a sudden the loose streak starts. Nothing helps whether pattern, seed or wager change. Followed once 10x red in a row. is that just happening to me?

For me it would be plinko, that one plinko ball always gets me, its like oh its going to 170x nope, 2x, 0.7x, or even 0.2x, its like why you do this to me plinko.

Plinko is the biggest troll, it will eat your balance slowly then give you some big hit that will keep you playing because you think the luck is on your side then boom, the sea of reds came .. Next thing you know the profit from the big hit was gone.  (Based on experience. Don't be greedy in Plinko) 😂

The HILO game has given me the worst headaches. I really felt trolled every time I play.  I don`t like it.  I like Video Poker, but there are times when it seems that it has a life of its own and makes me lose up to my last penny. Good Luck.

My personal troll game is keno. I will get some decent wins, but then a few plays in......there’s no more chance to win for me!

ive tried every tactic I can to combat this. But no matter what I do, I can’t win again unless I leave the game and come back on the next day. :(

In terms of trolling, I would say plinko and Hilo. For plinko, the balls literally go outside the triangle, and then come back inside like nothing happened. Also hilo, where I go low on a 2, I bust. But if I go high on a 2, an Ace comes. I can never get it right lol.

4 minutes ago, echang426 said:

I lied, Keno trolled me hard just now XD

Screen Shot 2019-05-13 at 2.16.17 AM.png

Screen Shot 2019-05-13 at 2.16.17 AM.png

oh shit the green coin cant do anything against so many reds xD 

Definitely hilo!!! I could try to hit KK for 2000 bets and not hit it and after that the first K I go low on is a KK... Thats the biggest troll I always come across

49 minutes ago, Snike said:

Definitely hilo!!! I could try to hit KK for 2000 bets and not hit it and after that the first K I go low on is a KK... Thats the biggest troll I always come across

Yeah it happens to me too when get A go high then A

What a troll 😂

Trolled... wow you must have read my mind... this weekend I got trolled very very hard... 

Mostly dice.... dice is the most trolling game I feel... because you can get really close.. but it doesn't count  for anything..

Like this weekend I've been doing 20x to 200x multipliers... 

so If I was going for >98.5 and I got 100 straight losses... I would get between 98 and 98.49 a dozen times.. but never > 98.49

roulette is the most trolled game ever.. if you place 4 number bet.. it can occasionally hit the number next to the one you bet on.. it can happen every single roll.. especially the one that you it would it.. but skips that number and landing on the next one.. i even  bet 33 numbers.. and landed on the number i didnt bet on,. wtf.. shit happens right. wrong that straight house edge at its finest..