Stake Forum
FotisNt

Which game has the most trolled you so far?

Featured Comment

A single game trolling ? No no you must have been mistake somehow because not a single game has trolled the most but two games Plinko and Mines . 

Plinko by far...think I've got about 150,000 bets just in plinko...seen a lot of straight up BS 😒😒😒😒 and everytime I've ever tried for 9900 X on dice it always hits the opposite side of the board

That depends .. I think the troll is most beautifully displayed by dice -- rolling for <40, and it's like 59.87, 58.77, 54.35, 54.34. 41.42, 40.99, bust. argh.

Keno definitely so many times it will do my exact pattern but with the numbers right next to the one I chose. Or if I change my numbers they will come out within a few rolls.

Other than that blackjack when I double if the dealer gets a six (their worst hand) and they end up getting to 21! 🤬

Definitely Hilo on this one. Sometimes I find myself screaming playing this damn game. When I pick high multi, it always go low and it takes too long for me to find a good streak. It's always the wrong decision everytime i try xD 

Anyways, the bot really helped a lot with my dillema since i just gotta set some patterns for it to run, then it will take the headache away from me. All I gotta do was wait for the result just like in limbo, dice, etc. :D 

If only the cards won't repeat, I would've gotten the better of this. lol

4 hours ago, Mistake said:

Most of trolled me is Keno and mines -_- idk why thats game become hard now

Mines can be annoying as fuck! when i try to play on 3 mines i get like 7/10games the mine at the first click. :D 

9 minutes ago, neich said:

Mines can be annoying as fuck! when i try to play on 3 mines i get like 7/10games the mine at the first click. :D 

Thats happen on me -_- when allin and frist click bomb thats hurts lol

14 minutes ago, Mistake said:

Thats happen on me -_- when allin and frist click bomb thats hurts lol

yea exacly :D it feels like it every time the same :D

i stopped to play mines with much wager. hunting on autobet is funny too :D 

Just now, neich said:

yea exacly :D it feels like it every time the same :D

i stopped to play mines with much wager. hunting on autobet is funny too :D 

When i have enough balance for hunt mines i prefer 414x in 5 bomb thats profit for me xD

23 hours ago, neich said:

ahhh :D

alright ill give it a try :D 

any good patterns maybe? :)

i do manual when bored xD, And when really wanted win i try with automated also random tiles xD

i guess two of the most "trolling gameplays" are dice and limbo on a x2 payout.

i tried it a few times and it endet up in busting every time 

I mostly got trolled by plinko or hilo. I am always capable to increase my balance but when I decide to go bet a little higher I always got screwed and bust what I have previously build 

In terms of trolling ability:

1.  Plinko - King of trolling with it’s unpredictable bounces, almost-but-never hits and not to mention strange graphical errors which take you from heaven to hell in an instant. 

2. Keno - A close second favourite when it comes to almost(s). Especially in High risk setting with countless rounds hitting just 3 tiles and short of the fourth. Regardless of the multiplier, with Keno it’s always “just one more”.

3. Video Poker - Although it upholds a decent reputation for it’s lower multipliers, does not hold true at all when facing 4 to Royal Flush - 99% of the time results in hitting a straight, flush, high pair or worst of all, nothing... but never, ever hitting that coveted Royal. 

4. Mines/Limbo - Personal experience has seen lesser trolling in these but still possible , albeit on a lesser scale. Chartbet would definitely have ranked higher due to the anticipation. 

😎

i think game trolled me is Diamond poker and plinko.

diamond poker trolled me with 20 red and get green but Tie,make so mad xD and plinko trolled me when the ball going to max payout but bounce to 0.2x