Sign in to follow this  
Dmt90002

Fairly new :)

Featured Comment

Hello! im dmt! im a hardcore pot smoker and overachiver gambler, i hope this site will give me many years to come of excitement! to make this thread less spammy may i ask what your favorite gamemode is?

wlc bro ,, try with easy game ,, Dice ,, mines ,, some funny games ,, good luck 

Welcome! 

Hope stake brings you tons of excitement and wins. 

My fav game is keno and by mode I think you mean risk and picks? 

I play 9 picks high risk and have steady profits. 

Welcome to stake community dear.i wish you good.luck here with many winnings.for start try game ""Mines""

Tip: choose 3.4 or 5 bombs and open 3.4 or five boxes and collect winnings

welcome to stake my new pot head friend lol.

Welcome to the best gambling site that gives you share joy for playing different games. Enjoy your stay here like I did enjoy my stay.

On 5/13/2019 at 4:34 AM, Dmt90002 said:

Hello! im dmt! im a hardcore pot smoker and overachiver gambler, i hope this site will give me many years to come of excitement! to make this thread less spammy may i ask what your favorite gamemode is?

Nice introduction! 

If you’re that honest, I foresee fun times for you at Stake and am sure you will enjoy yourself here... just don’t let your overachieving personality drain your bankroll! 😄

P.S. Favourite game mode is trying to hit 9900x on Dice with 100 sats - an instant millionaire with 1,000,000 satoshi(s)! 

Hello, and welcome to wery nice site where if you know how to play you may win huge or go home with 0 but hawe fun ❤️ :) 

My favorite game is hilo and some times i do all in dice small x or all in hilo.

Yololife222