Stake Forum
Dragunov

Should they bring Chartbet back?

Featured Comment

Umm? Limbo is chartbet with a different name and look.. same play style.. same everything.. lel.. all they will be doing is going back to the old graphic and name..  XD.. but i guess some do not feel Limbo and Chartbet are the same... maybe they can do both.. like how keno have different version as well as dice..  just dont see any reason why personally.. Limbo looks/plays better than Chartshit,, err chartbet.. xD

I like limbo much better. Every time I played chartbet I always got too antsy and cashed out way too early. Plus waiting for the multiplier to rise was too boring for me.

31 minutes ago, echang426 said:

I like limbo much better. Every time I played chartbet I always got too antsy and cashed out way too early. Plus waiting for the multiplier to rise was too boring for me.

in my opinion im with you

limbo is way more better. it has a 90% under x2 chance but still better as chartbet

I think if they increased the speed of chartbet it would be much more fun and exciting.  

The biggest difference I see between limbo and chartbet is that in limbo once you choose what multiplier your going for there is no backing out and cashing early like in chartbet.  

For me that's good because like someone else mentioned, I always cashed out too early. Now, playing limbo you hit your mark or you don't. No halfway about it.  

Personal preference I guess.  

If it was between chartbet and limbo and only one could be on stake, I would vote to keep limbo and forget chartbet

Hell no , didn't you play it ever before ? Didn't you notice the speed of the game ? That was like one of the worst games that stake had every created in it's career in my opinion. 

wtf. Chart Bet modern name was Limbo. Everibody know this. Limbo is upgraded chartbet with fast speed. Do you want to wait a hour if you hunting x10 000 on Chartbet . And after hour waiting to reach it you see crash on x9999 and waiting start again :D