Stake Forum
Dragunov

Should they bring Chartbet back?

Featured Comment

On 5/12/2019 at 6:22 PM, neich said:

I dont think that it will come back. 

Its just the same as Limbo is but with another look.

No it's not -- you gained a % of your bet in chartbet, and you could stop  before it crashed. I think it would be a great contrast to limbo, as we have the Sphere/Classic dice setup. Bring back Chartbet -- Limbo is kinda bust without it.

22 hours ago, rajamishra said:

hello friend if limbo there no need for chartbet

but they are entirely different animals, game play and visual aspects of the said games. i think you spoke tooo sooon rajamishra, spoke toooo sooooon

On 5/13/2019 at 10:19 PM, FotisNt said:

there should be an option to turn limbo into chartbet!:D

That is a good suggestion but the thing is stake only keeps the things that the players use or most of the players use and if less players use chartbet they will have to remove it. 

On 5/18/2019 at 2:18 AM, DarkBlood069 said:

Why would anyone want chartbet when you can get instant results on Limbo which is a better alternative. 

Actually chartbet too there were instant results i believe i don't know if it was intentional but if you turned on Instant bet on chartbet then the payout comes immediately. 

Of course they should. Limbo is just one big mistake. I can't understand why Chartbet was replaced by Limbo. It is similar game however it totally differs. First of all it gives impression that it's harder to win. Well.. maybe it's not just impression I think it is harder to win in Limbo indeed. Chartbet was really fun and made you want to play more and more even when you were loosing. Limbo is just too fast. It looks like it just gives you the result and that's it your money is lost. Chartbet on the other hand gave you that gave you was was the most important in gambling. It gave you hope! I feel nostalgic when it comes to Chartbet because I think I won one million or couple of millions ETH over there. There was a challenge when they reduced the edge to 0.5% and that was really fun. I think I went more over 1500% or something like that. Anyway it was a big win and having that chart going up is really kinda fun and exciting. On limbo you don't have that feeling. Something is lost when it come to limbo. It's just different game. Yea I want Chartbet back! 

I personally would love to see it come back!  I think it is a much better game than Plinko, as I liked to be able to cash out as I saw fit, rather than just ride it until the Goal comes around like on Plinko.

nah limbo is way better i never played chartbet as much it was so boring making just 1 game per min sometimes might take more sometimes less ad if you chase that big payout u have to wait for ever xD