Stake Forum
itzabhi

I'm new and I haven't recieved my Btc

Featured Comment

Hello there my username is itzabhi and it has been like 6-8 hours and I have not recieved my bitcoins that i sent from Virwox to Stake it was about 0.0025 and with their fees of 0.0005 it should be like 0.002 I have not recieved anything in my Stake bitcoin wallet, I dont know how long it takes to withdraw bitcoin and receive it please help :D

look n your transactions .  Also make sure you refresh your page after you depo because sometimes it will be there it just needs a refresh to show that its there.  Anyway good luck and win big . 

Did you try to contact support already? If you deposited on the right address and the transaction is already confirmed on the blockchain they can help you with your concern.

It is not the best moment to wait for a fast deposit/withdrawal confirmations as the blockchain is busy due the nice bull run.  You will probably have to wait much more than usual.  Have you done that before? Not in here, that is clear, but did you sent btc to other addresses beside stake?  Good luck with that.  

Theres been times when its taken a long time to receive my coins.. depends really on the amount and how lazy the miners are that day.. also ive noticed when i send from/to the same address after more than a few times, the transactions seems to have gotten almost instant.

Hey there! 

Stake requires 1 confirmation from the network for BTC deposits before they are credited to account. I assume everything is alright by now ;) 

Let us know if you need any further help regarding this, please. 😎