KiXxnTRiXx

Automated play and Suggested held cards.

Featured Comment

Hello Stakers,

So stake added the automated play along with suggestion on cards to hold not long ago..

Just wanted to know what your thoughts are about these new feature as well as your experience using it thus far..

My experience using it is so and so, but theres been twice when the suggested cards held by the game ended up screwing a much betted hand.. like instead of holding for a running flush possibility, it held a high pair instead as it is guaranteed win..

So i am kinda debating on how or what can be done to counter that con.. i would have lost my kind if it did the same and then turns put i missed  Royal flush for a high pair.. that would be devastating!

What are your thoughts?

Hows your experience so far using these brand new options?

Thanks and good luck!

Peace.

Yep - I noticed the same, Kixx.

I think that the main idea with the suggested cards is that they point you toward the safest bet.

However, the best hands in poker are usually snagged with a much more ballsy wager!

I think it’s a great feature if you like to always play the safer side of things.

Hmmmm.....but what’s the fun in that?

:)

The automated betting will favor guaranteed payouts over risking any bets. So it will choose a pair of Kings for example, over risking it to get a flush. That is why I like to play with suggestions, but I don't do autobetting :D

I've used the autobet feature on VP once so far and it seems like you're more likely to make a small but steady profit in the short run if you run it. But like the others have said, you will probably be hard pressed to win big on the autobet feature as it will favor the more statistically likely payouts over ones such as a royal flush.

It has been around 2 months or more i guess since stake has brought out stake v2 and with it video poker and yet i still get confused sometimes while playing and auto bet isn't making things great xD  

I do not use suggestion because I myself know what to choose, but for those who do not know the combination of cards this will be useful. But automated bet I really like it, just sit and watch.:D

I have not observed the bot’s choices in-depth for the debated hands but so far initial glimpses and glances have been mostly good, apart from I think one occasion whereby a ‘Closed Straight Draw’ was selected which is strange - very little situations in optimal VP whereby that would be the best hand. 

More trials need to be done though!

automated bets is a blessing thing in stake, there are sites where you most be premium member to get access to this feature 

yes i know what you min kin from thiis happening... 

i i think what can be done to combat this is to bet manually, as the auto bot has a mind of its own.. kinda... 
or maybe the auto bet speed can be adjusted... *hint hint* yes if there was an autobet slow med fast, and super fast... we could put it on slow... and stop the autobet process in between the time after dealing to the bot holding and continuing. as im 99% sure you can stop a autobet jmid game... i think i dont this before as well... 

so for now one must improvise and have fast eyes 😃