Stake Forum
bmg

Stake Day Dream

Featured Comment

Let's say you woke up one day and Eddie told you that  for one day you could play the role as owner of Stake.com. . . . 

For 24 hours you have complete control over the  site 

What  would you do ?  

If it were me I'd be on the dev's to fix a few things  first.. then i'd have a massive day of giveaways to all my awesome friends in the stake community ...

So what would you do different or would you do the same?

I would probably withdraw all the profits and run xD Nah, I'm kidding lol. I would probably spend the day hosting fun giveaways for the community (and ban all alts that dare try and participate), especially for the loyal Stake fans who have been here for ages :)

14 minutes ago, williamshennie9 said:

I would probably withdraw all the profits and run xD Nah, I'm kidding lol. I would probably spend the day hosting fun giveaways for the community (and ban all alts that dare try and participate), especially for the loyal Stake fans who have been here for ages :)

that would be a ton of fun lol im talking about banning the alts hahaha.

1 minute ago, bmg said:

that would be a ton of fun lol im talking about banning the alts hahaha.

Banning alts and cheaters on Stake would make me love Stake even more! I mean, how awesome would it be to see familiar names in the winners list for those telegram giveaways?! I would be over the moon if they banned those alts!

I think I would enjoy doing some crazy giveaways or even live streams of making absolutely insane bets with amounts that are typically impossible. :P

55 minutes ago, williamshennie9 said:

i cant find better words.

Withdraw and run. hahaha xD 

no just joking. Banning alts sounds nice too!

1 hour ago, bmg said:

Let's say you woke up one day and Eddie told you that  for one day you could play the role as owner of Stake.com. . . . 

What  would you do ?  

If it were me I'd be on the dev's to fix a few things  first.. then i'd have a massive day of giveaways to all my awesome friends in the stake community ...

add more than 50 crypto curency which has been released on a large market and an official exchanger and adds rooms for accounts that are more than 1 year old, to counter new accounts that are abused :D 

if I was owner for the day... I would probably still play... 

I would definitely continue doing everything Eddie is doing...

Only thing I would change is I would bring back the faucet system with the levels.. but decrease the number of times you can collect in a day... or keep it at 100 sats.. and increase the number of claims as you increase your level.

4 hours ago, bmg said:

What  would you do ?  

I'ld host the biggest trivias ever and make the whole crowd happy lol! xD I would love to at least once dont care about money too much

I would do so many give aways!!!!   I would prob end up broke but I just love sharing to people.    I would make some super unique challenges and trivia.    I would send lots of tips to the members that have been here since the beginning as my number one priority !    

First , i'd stay steve to make giveaways where everyone could win , then i'd hope onto the site and decrease the house edge for like maybe 1 hour or so as a celebration and i'd try to fix bugs. 

I would defenetly either take all the profits and run, or add many new gamemodes :) and tell eddie i want a cut from then hahaha

if I become an owner, I will make a rain of 10 bitcoin for all players on every hour.
then upgrade the faucet, then add a present to everyone who posts in the forum, add cryptocurrency currency, create special bankrolls for investment, add sports gambling,
making payout 99.99 with a profit of 9900 sounds crazy to surprise many players.