Stake Forum
Shaniqua

2430 sat to a lot... to you know it... bust like a ignoramus  :o

Featured Comment

Posted (edited)

Grawwwr... earlier in the night i did a forum 2430 sat  withdraw... to  a whopping 423,000 sat ...

slowly and slowly i built it up and up... to of course... tear it right back down again... to an u ltimate busty =(

it always feels so bad when that happens... and it doesnt happen that often....
ugh... if only vault had a time lock device... id be able to lock it away for later use...
how to not be like this ?!?

Edited by Shaniqua

you as well, i hope next time i will have the brains to stop and tip a friend b4 it bustards again... : ( 

Nice.. I was wondering earlier if this is still possible -- I haven't made a forum withdrawal into a real withdrawal for quite some time -- I think my rich-ass depos have made me a bit insensitive to small bets, and what I think are small are actually bust bets. xD try again. nice job, anyway. 40 bucks isn't really that much, and we both know it, that's why we don't stop at 40  bucks.

Lol i guess this is the secon time that this has happened to you SHan ? Like how do you keep busting when you reach a big amount ? You seriously need some controller for your balance :P 

xD well if stake added a self lock feeature, where you can specify your max loses and if you reach that it would block you from making any bets that would be cool xD, iv had many times when i won alot then i couldnt stop playing and cause of that i ended up losing everything

On 5/15/2019 at 5:57 AM, Sefan said:

xD well if stake added a self lock feeature, where you can specify your max loses and if you reach that it would block you from making any bets that would be cool xD, iv had many times when i won alot then i couldnt stop playing and cause of that i ended up losing everything

That would be a feature that would make alot of players happy to have incase they end up in the same situation as the op.

Maybe put this up in the "requests of a new feature" threads I have seen in some places on here.

To make from 2k sats into 400k sats is awesome. I never succeeded to make from faucet or little satoshi.  You should withdraw it while have a chance and try to build big again just from faucet or forum rewards