Stake Forum
RedMinus

Anybody had some crazy luck recently?

Featured Comment

I recently won 3 out of 4 bets on roulette numbers, but it was low bets. But I wonder if any of you have ever hit a big multiplier with a not so low bet? 

is it even possible? xD

24 minutes ago, RedMinus said:

I recently won 3 out of 4 bets on roulette numbers, but it was low bets. But I wonder if any of you have ever hit a big multiplier with a not so low bet? 

is it even possible? xD

Well it's possible, that's why you can hit that xD. I also experienced that but on different game not roulette but in dice.

well two 1 in 100 bets in a row is only 1 in 10000.... you can easily do that in an hour on auto bet...

I have had some incredible luck this weekend.. I'm just a degenerate gambler and couldn't convert it into a withdraw.

I was playing faucets and collecting rains across the crypto gambling sphere and I have got over 5$ 20 times... got 20 once and 50 twice... 

Not really crazy luck, but always lucky.   I've been steadily climbing for the last 1 1/2- 2 months.   

I would say on average I hit 3 500x per day on keno. 

Would you consider that crazy luck?

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, RedMinus said:

depends on the amount youre winning with, I feel like. 

Between .005 and .01btc average. Some more some less

Edited by Asscorn

couple days ago on roulette.. 1 number betting amount between 30-60k.. hitting enough to get too hr status.. wd amount .05 btc and .5 bch.. trying to get back to that status but seems to be for that one day only well ill see in the next few hours if i can get back to it.. 

49 minutes ago, RedMinus said:

damn. 

I feel like you always win big on the super small bets >_<

I think the reason people feel like they win more large payouts on small bets is because most people are more likely to risk small amounts on large payouts.  While a lot of players won't place large wagers on high payouts or at least not very often.  

For that reason it would appear that small wagers pay more often then large on high payouts, however I don't believe that to be the case at all.  

Well last week or two weeks ago I had a pretty crazy win !    I almost fainted when I hit it.   Was a great day !!!  

Good luck for all to hit a huge win. 

40 minutes ago, polor12 said:

couple days ago on roulette.. 1 number betting amount between 30-60k.. hitting enough to get too hr status.. wd amount .05 btc and .5 bch.. trying to get back to that status but seems to be for that one day only well ill see in the next few hours if i can get back to it.. 

Awesome go polor !!    I hope you keep winning big !!   

Well recently ? Nope not yet but just hit like maybe 30x and 6x multipliers in dice and limbo but not too big bets and not big wins at all for sure , maybe luck is gonna change soon . 

16 minutes ago, rajamishra said:

hy all its not so easy to get good greens in every day but 2 to 3 days in a week

well.... it is ... i would say it depends on how much time you invest and how many bets u roll :D 

I've been hitting the high rollers tab a lot lately, but I've also been betting more confidently lately which has also earned me a bronze star 🌟 A few days ago I made .08 btc in a few minutes on keno which was pretty crazy.