Stake Forum
RedMinus

Anybody had some crazy luck recently?

Featured Comment

5 hours ago, Burgerwcheese said:

I've been hitting the high rollers tab a lot lately, but I've also been betting more confidently lately which has also earned me a bronze star 🌟 A few days ago I made .08 btc in a few minutes on keno which was pretty crazy.

Woah that is awesome! Luck seems to come and go. I've seen players who were unlucky for months and then they hit a 0.2 btc payout. So it definitely is possible to have massive amounts of luck :D

I did, until I busted…. 0.00015 rain etc to almost 1 ett to bust like a cumquat... self control = nonexistant to me... this right here just proves there is no hope for me to deposit and ever really withdraw...  i should just accept it for what it is

A coupleonths ago I was playing Plinko and typically I bet .0001 btc bets but I was feeling bold so I up my bet to .001 btc. On my second bet I hit the 1000x slot and won 1 Bitcoin. It was my first time with no that multipler after trying for so long. At the time bitcoin was $4,000 so it was pretty cool. Since then however I can't get any traction going.

Posted (edited)

woahhh now that is some crazy luck indeed plinko 1000x is a rare creature, i have yet to encounter it this year... 1000x 0.001 omg it would be a dream come true...

Edited by Shaniqua

19 hours ago, Dragunov said:

i just did like few days ago managed to withdraw but redopsited again and lost im so greedy

Few steps away from having self control, soon you'll be just wins I'm sure. Just tryhard to cashout. ;D

It's nice to read that players are having good luck .  It keeps hope alive for those of us who aren't having such good luck lately.

On 5/13/2019 at 11:07 PM, FotisNt said:

well.... it is ... i would say it depends on how much time you invest and how many bets u roll :D 

Well we can't surely say that it would depend on the number of bets you roll because one could hit the bet or the win they want in their first try or maybe in their third try. 

Yes, I have recently achieved some great results, and I can say that the experience is great, it is a feeling of joy, euphoria, adrenaline, ecstasy, courage and, above all, perseverance.

The important thing is to believe, think positive, analyze the numbers, the play itself, and believe that it will win. We do not always win, but I think that's one of the ways. We have to know is when to stop after earning good money not to lose everything, because loss is a very tragic end. Good luck!!

14 minutes ago, neich said:

i hitted a x35.000 on limbo. i guess thats recent luckj :D 

thirty five or thirty five thousand x  lol? the latter would be crazzyyyyyy luckyyy

On 5/15/2019 at 7:38 AM, Mistake said:

the day when i hit 120x 5 times in 1 hours :/, but only bet like 1-4 doge xD 

Isn’t that just typical ?   Usually aways happens to me that way.