Stake Forum
FotisNt

Change or extension for Increase on Loss/Win

Featured Comment

on other pages I have seen that there is the option "Increase after ____ loses". would not something like that be possible here? or would it be generally interesting for anyone here? For example, if you increase the 6 bets by 'xxx%' after 5 loses, instead of increasing each loss at the moment?

Ya. this is a good idea... to add on to that.. I haven't seen this option before anywhere... but to have it to automatically stop after x wins or x loses... rather than simply stopping  after a win or after a loss

It is an interesting and very risky option because not only you would bust if you kept on loosing but you have a high risk that you might loose all your future bets. 

22 hours ago, FotisNt said:

on other pages I have seen that there is the option "Increase after ____ loses". would not something like that be possible here? or would it be generally interesting for anyone here? For example, if you increase the 6 bets by 'xxx%' after 5 loses, instead of increasing each loss at the moment?

I think that option only can be use by dicebot

Well maybe stake can consider to add such feature

Yes, perhaps they could add an "advanced mode" to auto betting that would provide extra betting options but kept hidden so as to not confuse newer players. This way we wouldn't have to use third party programs.

I prefer to increase ICs on loss than others because that's just nothing has changed but when increasing incs on loss our blance bet will slowly go up and when we get the payout we are looking for automatically the profit we get is quite large.

It would seems like as many have already mentioned that you can best off use this option with Dicebots as I figure Stake would like to keep the Dice options simple and straightforward.

4 minutes ago, Dragunov said:

Dicebot is an option

That's true but some people doesn't actually know how to use dicebot so they might bust using it wrong. Maybe I should post a script for that soon.:P

That would be amazing! To have a very nice autobot but i imagine they have other things they want to work on so i dont see this being considered for a long time. I mean it would also be better for them to not have such helpful tools helping players win right?