Stake Forum
Aajaablast

Stake.com | Dice Strategy Video 2019

Featured Comment

Hellow everyone

I just tryed a strategy and make easy profit in 2 minutes please watch the video for the strategy hope you enjoy the video

Also if you enjoyed make sure thumbs up the video so soon maybe we give out some surprise 🙂

Ah finally thread published during network it stuck on the way

And hope you guys enjoy this season will drop more please give a thumbs up and show your love :--)

Posted (edited)

Here is the Roulette Profitable strategy 

For the strategy please watch the video more details in description

Edited by Aajaablast

Hellow everyone

I just tryed a strategy and make easy profit in 2 minutes please watch the video for the strategy hope you enjoy the video

Also if you enjoyed make sure thumbs up the video sbbo soon maybe we give out some surprise

Thank you for the video. Very interesting. I will try your strategy for sure. It was looog time I played dice. Kinda ran out of the ideas for this game and began to actually actually avoiding it for some reason. Maybe it's time to come back :)

Strategies don't work for everyone, and you should keep an eye on it, as people can come at you being like: liar, this strategy doesn't work and I busted etc.

Kind regards,

slfj.