Stake Forum
Helga

How much would it cost me to set up a decentralized cryptocurrency exc

Featured Comment

Posted (edited)

It costs depend upon your unique requirements to bring up your ideas. We are having the ready-made application to set up a decentralized cryptocurrency exchange like top DEX platform.

Click here view more info >>>>>> https://www.coinsclone.com/blog/decentralized-exchange-software/how-to-create-decentralized-cryptocurrency-exchange-software-script/

decentralized-exchange-software-development-company-coinsclone.png

Edited by Helga

17 hours ago, williamshennie9 said:

Seems to be a copy/paste post. Could you please provide some more insight into how this system works in terms of the process to set up an exchange? Possibly a breakdown of the fees involved etc. would be very helpful for those interested.

Umm these are nothing but advertisement posts and the accounts are mainly for the purpose of advertisements i guess. 

I really think whoever is setting up their own coin right now, is a little bit late to the party... That's like buying bitcoin when it was at it's 20k USD mark. Idk I think there are enough cryptos as of right now, the market already is hard to keep track of. New coins would be difficult to notice and to value as well.

I have a very high skepticism for such as services for building own decentralized exchange. 
Even if you can do this, without a big budget on marketing - there is no way to bring people and let them us your exchange. VOLUME is the key.
I don't even speak about having decent team of professionals.  

6 hours ago, Coinbox said:

I have a very high skepticism for such as services for building own decentralized exchange. 
Even if you can do this, without a big budget on marketing - there is no way to bring people and let them us your exchange. VOLUME is the key.
I don't even speak about having decent team of professionals.  

EXACTLY. This is a very common scenario. That's why you can notice loads of dead coins on the way because they lack financiers and proper roadmaps. Not only that, most of them are made just for fun! It's actually a miracle that dogecoin is still alive to this date despite it being born from fun.

I would rather wait for coins that are financially backed by whales and just invest while they still have low prices. That's why being aware and well-researched people often profits from trading. But then again, not all of them. It's kinda similar to gambling your investments.