Stake Forum
coeghacked

8 Projects That Have Huge Upside Potential On The Next

Featured Comment

While Mad Queen Bitcoin burns every single altcoin in the market, we're preparing a list of projects likely to pump on the next alt season.

Screenshot_202.thumb.png.20b047f955a04401584c55b8bfa11cee.png

Bitcoin is back, and the timing couldn’t be more perfect. Initial exchange offerings (IEOs) are reigniting interest in a new generation of altcoins and, as Bitcoin recovers, cryptocurrency trading is accelerating. As soon as the market settles down in a short-term sideways movement we are going to see other projects performing very well, these are the ones on our watch list. 

1. Matic Network (MATIC)
  2. BitTorrent Token (BTT)

3. EOS (EOS)

4. Nexo (NEXO)

5. Pundi X (NPXS)

6. Ankr Network (ANKR)

7. LTO Network (LTO)

8. Phantasma (SOUL)

For Read Full Information You Can Visit The Source Below Here

SOURCE https://www.coinvision.co/research/2019/05/13/8-altcoins-likely-to-pump-in-the-next-alt-season/

Good info to have, thanks for sharing!  I'll keep an eye on these as well, but as stated above, there are soooo many new coins flooding the market these days that it is hard to keep an eye on them all.  Again, thanks for the summary.

Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, williamshennie9 said:

I'll keep an eye on these ones. It is so difficult to speculate these days with so many coins being created daily... Oh well, it can't harm to watch the prices of these ones. Thanks for listing them!

one rules i know : never bet what you can’t afford to lose and don’t react emotionally to changes in the market. If you going to invest in the cryptocurrency market, be smart managing your risk. Never risk more than 1%-5% of your total assets. This might all sound like common sense, but if you follow these steps you will already be ahead of the curve against the greater majority of market investors.

you are welcome :) 

6 minutes ago, CntryBoy said:

there are soooo many new coins flooding the market these days that it is hard to keep an eye on them all.  Again, thanks for the summary.

but it is not entirely certain that this will succeed or not the project. because basically the market will determine it. you are welcome :) 

Edited by coeghacked

27 minutes ago, blueprints said:

Thanks for the info and good summary on what its about! Very relative news with the bitcoin price rising and all. Hope to see more news like this.

yeah bluesenpai hope alt rising to like bitcoin :D 

3 minutes ago, Waves said:

Thanks for the information, what do you think about these coins? Which coin is the best to invest?

hmmm I don't know the specifics. maybe I'll give a lot of information if you really need it for invest. my advice is always to read the daily news about market movements and prices to be more convincing where you should invest :) 

4 minutes ago, coeghacked said:

yeah bluesenpai hope alt rising to like bitcoin :D 

hmmm I don't know the specifics. maybe I'll give a lot of information if you really need it for invest. my advice is always to read the daily news about market movements and prices to be more convincing where you should invest :) 

Sure man, i will call you again later about this one, once again thank you 🙏

Nos. 5,6,8 never heard before.  I will take a look.  Alt season is right here!  Better hurry.  I`m fun with COVA as new project this year.  Lots of future there.  Covalent is the name of the site.  Professionals backing + venture capital.  Skyrocket.... hodling.   Good luck.

51 minutes ago, coeghacked said:

one rules i know : never bet what you can’t afford to lose and don’t react emotionally to changes in the market. If you going to invest in the cryptocurrency market, be smart managing your risk. Never risk more than 1%-5% of your total assets. This might all sound like common sense, but if you follow these steps you will already be ahead of the curve against the greater majority of market investors.

This is very true. Speculating with different start-up coins is a form of gambling in itself. You are betting on a coin that could become the next bitcoin, or could be reduced to nothing. All about your luck, and possibly some inside information if you know the development team of the coin.

2 hours ago, williamshennie9 said:

and possibly some inside information if you know the development team of the coin.

Before starting to invest in cryptocurrency, it’s important to understand the market’s basic terminology. Don’t make blind investments! Make sure to research the projects, the teams and their roadmap. find out more from some news giving websites such as :

• bitcointalk
  • coindesk
  • wikipedia
  • cryptowiki
  • and many more

The funny thing from the list is that there is only one coin or token that i have heard of being successful from a lot of people and have known about it and that is the Bittorrent Token. Other all are pretty new. 

Well this is a good list I might say! Thanks for listing it all down. I have no time to research about these things anymore so I'll assume that you did your research and trust you on this one. I'll try a few dollars on some coins on the list hoping for profits hehe. Goodluck!

how to started invest on crypto ? there you go 

Go to the website of the coin/project that you’re thinking of investing in. Try to understand their business model, check if they have credible partners and an experienced team working full time.

You are an investor, even if you’re only trading, you are buying into their business, check if they actually have or will have a business. are they making any money? How much money are they making?

Do they have a working project? Just promises? Have you checked their Github for recent code submissions?

Traction and community are key in cryptocurrency. Almost every coin has an associated subreddit, a Medium and a Discord or Telegram channel. If you really believe in the coin, join the discussion.

Before buying, analyse the price history and learn the behaviour and the high and lows of the coin.

If you’re still in doubt if it’s a credible coin or a useless project, search on Google for keywords like “scam” and try to understand the general sentiment about that coin