Stake Forum
Duratormq

How do you make money online?

Featured Comment

I used to only get from gambling and crypto, until now I am still pursuing on airdop even though it says airdrop does not promise any more like the previous year but I think it might be spent time with useless better doing what if it can make money

There are alot of ways to get real money online. The 1st is by gambling, obviously. You can also trade or go into Binary. You can also be a freelancer. There are a lot of good sites that pay for free lancing, and then you can multiply your earnings with Stake.

40 minutes ago, Bitfoxs said:

the best way to make money online is only from airdrop (for me right now) you can earn at least $50 a month if u find best airdrop 

To get the best Airdrops is always the problem and very very stressful. Most of them just wants to scam and hold your money from you.

I am making websites and also making some Google Ads campaign.
Before i click on some PTC sites and invest in many HYIPs, but it wasn't the right way for me. 

I mean Youtube & Bittube is nice opportunity.

if you really want to make some decent money online you must start a dropshipping webshop. I ran 2 of them myself in my early business life and both sold them for almost 100,000$ each. Dropshipping is the cheapest way to start a good running webshop. By doing dropshipping business you do not need to purchase goods for a stock but the ordered goods on your website directly get send to your customer by the manufacturer.

9 hours ago, nattekut said:

if you really want to make some decent money online you must start a dropshipping webshop. I ran 2 of them myself in my early business life and both sold them for almost 100,000$ each. Dropshipping is the cheapest way to start a good running webshop. By doing dropshipping business you do not need to purchase goods for a stock but the ordered goods on your website directly get send to your customer by the manufacturer.

Dropshipping is a really good idea, but you need to spend a lot of time for that if you really want to make decent money. And I do not have it. I was talking more about passive incomes

11 hours ago, Bitfoxs said:

the best way to make money online is only from airdrop (for me right now) you can earn at least $50 a month if u find best airdrop 

Thnx, never heard about it. But if you are talking about earning in a range of $50, it's better to use honeygain.com.  As someone here said that airdrop is very stressful and most of the people just want to scam you, I prefer more safe and reliable ways to earn. With Honeygain you don't need to stress or be afraid to be scammed.

@pfodo what exactly is droshipping??i am interested ti learn abiut that.if i understand good you mean you sell something in internet and if a buyer comes you order it for him???

@gougou i didn't wrote about dropshipping but @nattekut.

But dropshipping is, when you have an eshop, but you not have your own warehouse whit stock in it. But you have dealers, who had that stock. So after you receive an order from customer, you make an order in your dealer and ship it to your customer. 

My friends are doing this business. Slovak people don't want to buy from dealers from Poland, so they are buying from Slovak company, which is dropshipping that stock from Poland delaers :)

I used to make money now i riped all and still riping idkn what happend maby need to change acc or smthng

But i used to save in vault and after gettting the right amount withdraw and sold....

Yololife222

❤️

Posted (edited)

I use honeygain as well. I have pretty fast internet at my home so before going to sleep I turn on honeygain and each day it uses about 8GB so it's equal to $0.80

Edited by Duplop

YouTube and freelance work can give you decent money. Anything else, there's a risk involve such as gambling, trading and hyips

On 5/16/2019 at 12:56 AM, Duratormq said:

Dropshipping is a really good idea, but you need to spend a lot of time for that if you really want to make decent money. And I do not have it. I was talking more about passive incomes

Thnx, never heard about it. But if you are talking about earning in a range of $50, it's better to use honeygain.com.  As someone here said that airdrop is very stressful and most of the people just want to scam you, I prefer more safe and reliable ways to earn. With Honeygain you don't need to stress or be afraid to be scammed.

How are you at wrting? Bloggers can make decent amounts of revenue, especially successful ones. Some bloggers make over 100,000k a month which is crazy to me and I'm sure it took a few years to get to that level. But if you can find a niche market to write about you could definitely achieve passive and income.

I started my own blog about a year ago but I made the biggest mistake ever and joined Wix instead of Wordpress. Never ever use Wix if you want to start a blog because they are the absolute worst.  If you want to build a website and aren't familiar with coding then Wix is great but to make a blog WordPress is King, hands down. Unfortunately I purchased a 2 year membership so I'm stuck with Wix and it's so limited. I can't even put AdSense ads on the blog which makes it's useless because the main reasons I n for blogging is earning a passive Income.

Anyway, I know you mentioned you don't have a lot of time throughout the day but realistically if you want to make more than $0.20 per 60 minute survey you will have to dedicate a good amount of time into your next adventure.

I also heard clickbank has been successful for affiliate marketers. You just got to find what your good at first, then you can figure out what to do.

I sit at home in my free time and do tasks for all kinds of boxwood, the profit is not big $ around, but even that will be enough for me to go and get half of the big x)

1 hour ago, Babagucci said:

How are you at wrting? Bloggers can make decent amounts of revenue, especially successful ones. Some bloggers make over 100,000k a month which is crazy to me and I'm sure it took a few years to get to that level. But if you can find a niche market to write about you could definitely achieve passive and income.

I started my own blog about a year ago but I made the biggest mistake ever and joined Wix instead of Wordpress. Never ever use Wix if you want to start a blog because they are the absolute worst.  If you want to build a website and aren't familiar with coding then Wix is great but to make a blog WordPress is King, hands down. Unfortunately I purchased a 2 year membership so I'm stuck with Wix and it's so limited. I can't even put AdSense ads on the blog which makes it's useless because the main reasons I n for blogging is earning a passive Income.

Anyway, I know you mentioned you don't have a lot of time throughout the day but realistically if you want to make more than $0.20 per 60 minute survey you will have to dedicate a good amount of time into your next adventure.

I also heard clickbank has been successful for affiliate marketers. You just got to find what your good at first, then you can figure out what to do.

Just curious, how long have you been writing professionally?

In line with that, if you are comfortable sharing your average pay rate for articles, that’d be great as well. 

My brief research has led me into thinking writing is not an easy job at all, much less an online/freelance writing gig whereby you have to first produce as much content as possible to first get exposure in your target circles.

Correct me if I’m wrong, but eventually the goal is to land clients who are impressed by your reach/technical expertise/market-knowledge, contracting you on a steady project basis.

Is the above ideology accurate?

11 hours ago, nuuuitsjdragon said:

Just curious, how long have you been writing professionally?

In line with that, if you are comfortable sharing your average pay rate for articles, that’d be great as well. 

My brief research has led me into thinking writing is not an easy job at all, much less an online/freelance writing gig whereby you have to first produce as much content as possible to first get exposure in your target circles.

Correct me if I’m wrong, but eventually the goal is to land clients who are impressed by your reach/technical expertise/market-knowledge, contracting you on a steady project basis.

Is the above ideology accurate?

Well unfortunately I don't make much at all because like I mention I chose Wix as a blogging platform and that was the biggest mistake ever. If I had chosen WordPress I think by now I could easily be making a couple $1000 pet month at least. With Wix my only options for earning revenue is through affiliate marketing. But that's just a small fraction of the potential revenue I could be earning. I am still not anywhere near blogging professionally but maybe one day. Frankly I myself don't have the time yet to do it professionally but it would be great to get there. 

So when your first starting out, your correct, you want to build your following and in order to do that you want to push out as much quality content as possible. Beginners earn money from ads like Google AdSense. Once you establish a name for yourself and have a larger following then you can start getting paid sponsorships, companies will pay you to promote their products and so forth. 

i dont make any money by working online and stuff but i know there is some websites like freelancer and fivver that work with btc as a payment you could simply go there and make a gig in what ya good at or look at what people want and bid like in freelancer just search in google there is like 3-4 sites that work with btc