Stake Forum
Duratormq

How do you make money online?

Featured Comment

I used to only get from gambling and crypto, until now I am still pursuing on airdop even though it says airdrop does not promise any more like the previous year but I think it might be spent time with useless better doing what if it can make money

There are alot of ways to get real money online. The 1st is by gambling, obviously. You can also trade or go into Binary. You can also be a freelancer. There are a lot of good sites that pay for free lancing, and then you can multiply your earnings with Stake.

40 minutes ago, Bitfoxs said:

the best way to make money online is only from airdrop (for me right now) you can earn at least $50 a month if u find best airdrop 

To get the best Airdrops is always the problem and very very stressful. Most of them just wants to scam and hold your money from you.

I am making websites and also making some Google Ads campaign.
Before i click on some PTC sites and invest in many HYIPs, but it wasn't the right way for me. 

I mean Youtube & Bittube is nice opportunity.

if you really want to make some decent money online you must start a dropshipping webshop. I ran 2 of them myself in my early business life and both sold them for almost 100,000$ each. Dropshipping is the cheapest way to start a good running webshop. By doing dropshipping business you do not need to purchase goods for a stock but the ordered goods on your website directly get send to your customer by the manufacturer.

9 hours ago, nattekut said:

if you really want to make some decent money online you must start a dropshipping webshop. I ran 2 of them myself in my early business life and both sold them for almost 100,000$ each. Dropshipping is the cheapest way to start a good running webshop. By doing dropshipping business you do not need to purchase goods for a stock but the ordered goods on your website directly get send to your customer by the manufacturer.

Dropshipping is a really good idea, but you need to spend a lot of time for that if you really want to make decent money. And I do not have it. I was talking more about passive incomes

11 hours ago, Bitfoxs said:

the best way to make money online is only from airdrop (for me right now) you can earn at least $50 a month if u find best airdrop 

Thnx, never heard about it. But if you are talking about earning in a range of $50, it's better to use honeygain.com.  As someone here said that airdrop is very stressful and most of the people just want to scam you, I prefer more safe and reliable ways to earn. With Honeygain you don't need to stress or be afraid to be scammed.

@gougou i didn't wrote about dropshipping but @nattekut.

But dropshipping is, when you have an eshop, but you not have your own warehouse whit stock in it. But you have dealers, who had that stock. So after you receive an order from customer, you make an order in your dealer and ship it to your customer. 

My friends are doing this business. Slovak people don't want to buy from dealers from Poland, so they are buying from Slovak company, which is dropshipping that stock from Poland delaers :)

I used to make money now i riped all and still riping idkn what happend maby need to change acc or smthng

But i used to save in vault and after gettting the right amount withdraw and sold....

Yololife222

❤️