Stake Forum
FotisNt

Instant bet or not?

Featured Comment

Hey stakers! I'd just like to know about your preferences on plinko using or not instant bet. I mean, why would you choose to enable or to disable it either? For me it's kinda annoying not watching ball's path until the pin, and I actually feel that I'm getting some more losses while using instant bet. What about you?:D

I use instant bet if i'm hunting high multis. I don't deny feeling luckier in the normal plinko speed though. I think the pins have something to do with it everytime it bounces on it. IDK really. 

For fun, I enjoy the normal bouncing balls. It's kinda calm to the eyes and you'll just find yourself staring and staring and then finally stops it when a large multi is hit or I get bpred lol

34 minutes ago, ceastem said:

I use instant bet if i'm hunting high multis. I don't deny feeling luckier in the normal plinko speed though. I think the pins have something to do with it everytime it bounces on it. IDK really. 

For fun, I enjoy the normal bouncing balls. It's kinda calm to the eyes and you'll just find yourself staring and staring and then finally stops it when a large multi is hit or I get bpred lol

Exactly! It's like smoking some high quality weed or something.

I prefer watching the balls falling and my son also like to watching how the balls are falling. When I play instant and he come to me, he said "It's not falling". Instant just when hunting big multiplier.

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, pfodo said:

I prefer watching the balls falling and my son also like to watching how the balls are falling. When I play instant and he come to me, he said "It's not falling". Instant just when hunting big multiplier.

Yeah plinko can be some kind of a nice entertainment for kids ;D. 

Edited by FotisNt

1 hour ago, FotisNt said:

Hey stakers! I'd just like to know about your preferences on plinko using or not instant bet. I mean, why would you choose to enable or to disable it either? For me it's kinda annoying not watching ball's path until the pin, and I actually feel that I'm getting some more losses while using instant bet. What about you?:D

I definitely think it's stupid to do instant bet on Plinko because the whole point of the game is to watch the balls drop, at least in my opinion. If a player decides they want the nstant bet then I get it I guess but think it's pointless to do on Plinko..just my opinion.

instant bet is one of the best feature to have in plinko well not just that game in all games in stake.. it helps on every challenge or in roll hunting.. skipping the animations is one of the best part.. i prefer to have instant on for every game.. goes straight to the point. no more watching balls slowly going down and see it go to .02.. it seems to hit the high payout more then not having it on,, i love it.. 

Best think on instant bet in Plinko is, that you can stop the game right after the hit of big multipier, so max 1-2-3 more bets more are made, depend on the speed of the reaction. But in case you not use Instant bet, another 8-10 balls/bets are already made and must finished the fall after that big hit/when you choose stop.

There are two situations which this could happen one is if you are an impatient guy then you would go with instant mode otherwise if you are a patient guy then you would guy with the normal speed one. 

I almost never play plinko with instant bet, i think that it removes the fun of plinko, and the game goes way to quick when i play using instant, so lets say i do 100 bets with animations on it might take 2-3 minutes, but if i where to do that with instant bet it would be done in less than a minute and the fun of seeing the balls bounce is missed too then 

Depends on base bet. Usually i start plinko with small base bet with instant bet on. When base bet went up like 1-2% my bankroll, I shut off the instant bet.

I like instant bet when i just want go make alot of bets, trying to hit a high multiplier. It's nice to be abke to click a tonne quickly, but sometimes I like to just watch the balls drop too. Either way I think its nice  to have the option, depending on what mood we are in! 

I enjoy watching the Plinko balls fall even though most of it goes in the center, also it's entertains me while waiting for the high multiplier hit. The thrill you get when some balls goes outside and the disappointment you get when it goes back to the center, a roller coaster ride of emotion. 😂

I felt like I was losing more whilst on instant bet today lol. But of course that has nothing to do with it. I'm sure before every roll it hits a certain number and that particular number is to fall on the pins to ensure it hits the multiplier it was meant to hit. We are just watching an animation, so the outcome should always be the same. 

But I prefer watching them too, makes in more interesting xD