FotisNt

Instant bet or not?

Featured Comment

I love to see those balls dropping even it drops in the middle. Except there is a challenge or giveaway , I will not use instant bet in plinko

i prefer not to use insta bet , i love the visuals when betting like in real slot machines , the thrill and suspense when betting . Its fun , but if you just want to auto instabet is for you.

For fun, I enjoy the normal bouncing balls. It's kinda calm to the eyes and you'll just find yourself staring and staring and then finally stops it when a large multi is hit or I get bpred lol

but if its required for a daily challange then im going to use instant bet and disable the animations

I still like to watch the balls fall as well like the others, but I do use instant bet quite often for a challenge or if I am not watching the screen, or just want to do some faster betting the speed is def faster. Otherwise it is still nice to watch them, it's more exciting when you get the big hit. :)

I would definitely prefer to play Plinko with instant bet as I want to get the results as soon as I possibly can! The introduction of instant bet is a great blessing for Plinko! :D

haha @Etude adrenelin player xD

well i think I prefer to watch the ball also @FotisNt, even sometimes it swerves outside of all the pins you think its going to fall right into the bottom of the screen and hit 1,000 and then it comes back into the middle at the middle of its descent. It's kind of fun to watch it. 

if I just wanted instant result on plinko, I would just play limbo instead and choose whatever multiplier I was trying to hit 🏎️

I use to watch the balls fall down but now i hate watching it from the hundreds of thousands of plinko balls land in the middle...the first time i turned on instant bet it hit 260X 5th bet in, and I knew that plinko and instant bet are meant for each other...i use it all the time and have no issues hitting 

I use both (but under certain conditions) I use Instant Bet if I don't have much time to see when the ball falls, Different when I don't use Instant Bet which aims to get rid of fatigue and entertain myself with the reflection of the Ball which sometimes makes me shocked xD 

i think that instant removes the fun of plinko, and the game goes way to quick when i play using instant, so lets say i do 100 bets with animations on it might take 2-3 minutes, but if i where to do that with instant bet it would be done in less than a minute and the fun of seeing the balls bounce is missed too then .