Stake Forum
Shaniqua

The ETH Shalanges: Is there an end in sight ~

Featured Comment

Waduhek, 

there was i guess a rumor going around stake or something the night before last.... people were saying  it was the last day of the ETH challenges, yet the day after, (yesterday) another challenge took place... i was like "wadduuhekk man, im glad that i am awake! i thought no more challenges were to happen!"... 
I did after further investigation find out the actual reality... it was the last day users had chance to take part in the video challenge!!!  hehehe phew... so its not over yet!

all these misunderstandings and confusion begs me to ask the question... Is there any end in sight?.....  how many more days is this wonderful world of 2-20eth possible winnings (combined) going to continue for ?! do any of you know im just curious, is there a timeline or one day is it just gonna go poof without warning..

either way id like to say how thankful i am to the stake team that has been organizing and sponsoring the events which we all have grown to love and look foraward to.
~ thank you stake.

telegram challenges is great to have....for those who had busted all day can have a chance to win a prize of some sort.. without these challenges there is nothing to look forward to.. having player participate in these challenges helps the site popularity grow.. in my option.. if this was just a promotion for getting telegram to be noticed.. then the job is done.. but if it was to get telegram subcribers to play or check out stake. then is not quite over yet.. Plust it would have been mention in stake forum or tweet for the eth telegram challenges to end,

for now it won't be seen until the challenges will end but I feel that these chellenges will not be there forever maybe they will be changed little by little because stake has added chat channels (chellenges)

Ugh lol

I was telling everybody to read it correctly... xD I told everybody that it was the last day to enter in the video challenge :P Not the last challenge on telegram

9 hours ago, Snike said:

Ugh lol

I was telling everybody to read it correctly... xD I told everybody that it was the last day to enter in the video challenge :P Not the last challenge on telegram

oh you were?!? well it was all the focus that it was gonna end i guess.s. people got all crazy and confused 😃 at least its on again tonight.... 

I like the idea of telegram challenges because it gives you the opportunity to get some eth. 

It is still a win win scenario for both stake and the players since some of the people still hunts for the 2 eth where they need to wager a certain amount of coins.

As much popularity that the telegram challenges have I don't see them ending anytime soon.   At least I sure hope not anyway.

8 minutes ago, bmg said:

As much popularity that the telegram challenges have I don't see them ending anytime soon.   At least I sure hope not anyway.

so you think it is working their new method of drawing ppeoples in to stakes... i guess..

Well as long as they decide that they want the giveaways to be up and running it will be still there , i guess they won't end it anytime soon because it is quite interesting. 

I've already won like 1.8 Eth in these events, sadly before price pumped, but I'm thankful anyways. It's actually great that even while the prices goes up, Stake keeps giving away 0.2 literally with a zero bet! I heard that 2 Eth prize got lowered to 1 but I guess it is fair enough!

I think the end is nowhere near in sight yet. This is due to the boost the stake gets in player numbers due to these challenges. Although it is true that it attracts more free-playing people, these people still manage to recruit real gamblers sometimes. Even if stake is giving a huge sum of money, they can get it back in the long run with the new players. Stake sure has a crafty planner lol

maybe some people were confused aswell and said what they heard, spreading that to even more people xD I don't know what happened since i dont go in alot of challenges

On 5/16/2019 at 4:34 PM, Shaniqua said:

Waduhek, 

there was i guess a rumor going around stake or something the night before last.... people were saying  it was the last day of the ETH challenges, yet the day after, (yesterday) another challenge took place... i was like "wadduuhekk man, im glad that i am awake! i thought no more challenges were to happen!"... 
I did after further investigation find out the actual reality... it was the last day users had chance to take part in the video challenge!!!  hehehe phew... so its not over yet!

all these misunderstandings and confusion begs me to ask the question... Is there any end in sight?.....  how many more days is this wonderful world of 2-20eth possible winnings (combined) going to continue for ?! do any of you know im just curious, is there a timeline or one day is it just gonna go poof without warning..

either way id like to say how thankful i am to the stake team that has been organizing and sponsoring the events which we all have grown to love and look foraward to.
~ thank you stake.

I haven't had a chance to participate in these challenges yet but they seem popular. What exactly do the winners win? Is it like a prize pool of .2 ETH or does each winner get .2 ETH?

1 hour ago, FotisNt said:

I've already won like 1.8 Eth in these events, 

Woah that is a big win did you win it from one event or like multiple of them ? 1.8 Eth is like around 500 Bucks i guess hope you at least withdraw some and didn't bust it xD