pfodo

1000000.00x in 5 rolls

Featured Comment

Must be very very lucky to roll that number within 5 nonce.

Well, there is a lot high result with fresh seed on limbo, i have saw 100-5000x within 0-200 roll after change the seed.

it looks like this is the same as me hunting 10kx the result 1.6mx only 5-20 rolls. when hunting 1mx I did not get the payout

How you guys hit this big multiplayers . I played thousands games and never hit more than 100x . But worst session i ever had on Limbo was been when i try to hit 2x with 200K bets and fast bust 9 milion satoshi without green bet

On 5/19/2019 at 4:50 AM, ivaylo2000 said:

How you guys hit this big multiplayers . I played thousands games and never hit more than 100x . But worst session i ever had on Limbo was been when i try to hit 2x with 200K bets and fast bust 9 milion satoshi without green bet

Did you use martingale or flat base bet? I hear sometimes limbo give long red streaks

Good luck to recover

On 5/18/2019 at 4:19 AM, Shaniqua said:

waduhek how is it  such a round number too its weird seeing it so clean ...

I think that's because it is the max multiplier so it rounds itself to it? 

But damn congrats. ♥ Love seeing all these huge multipliers with such a small probability. 

wow i done over 80k bets on limbo  i never seen anything above 100,000 ;(

that is insane.. even if he went for 100kx he would still make some money and it's insane that someone has already hit 1millionx in not such a long time, but he only went for 1000x which is sad, but gg to him :)

1 hour ago, Sefan said:

wow i done over 80k bets on limbo  i never seen anything above 100,000 ;(

i know right? the man ahd some crazy luck on his side .. at least something came out of it right?!

its commonly happened, when i try to use a low PO 2x , 3x, 4x then suddenly came a big Result like 200k PO or something like that

but i never hit 1 million PO so far xD kenokill seeds was insane

I just saw the Result which can give the Maximum Payout that appears with Multiple bets (Which can be counted fingers). It was very, very hard to find. I have searched for it too (But Finding Red is quite long) xD

I have not previously seen this bet until today and just wow! It is definitely a pity though that the payout multiplier target is only set at 1000x by kenokill. :(

That's just insane.  I would be a bit irked just knowing that I missed out when it hits 1mil times.  That's the thing about Limbo, while you're hunting you get to see yourself missing out on these outrageous multipliers, I kick myself from time to time.

On 5/30/2019 at 5:52 AM, davinmark said:

its commonly happened, when i try to use a low PO 2x , 3x, 4x then suddenly came a big Result like 200k PO or something like that

but i never hit 1 million PO so far xD kenokill seeds was insane

Commonly?xD I hardly got a 10.000x once at the first roll, never seen a multiplier higher than 100kx so far in my own bets.

that is the reason why I refuse to play limbo unless I need to for a challenge. It would be to frustrating for me to hit 25x 100x or even 1.1x and see that it went all the the moon and miss out a huge multiplier 

That is one very strange bet, 1000 gwei, 1000x payout and 1,000,000 result. I don't think it will be happening again, like that with all numbers round.

I think final payouts are not real (maybe i am wrong) ,but this happened to me on chartbet on stake 1.0.withdrawing on 10-20x the result was more than  10000x .trying to get 100x that never happened to kore than 10000 bets in total so i think that kenokiller would win it that 1000x but if it was crashing on 1050x would not  look so great as when it crashes on 1000000x

im still trying to get anything over 10k on limbo but i still didnt hit it.

im hunting this for weeks now but some player here are getting these multiplierst so easy :D

lets see how lon it takes me

I would actually love to stumbled upon such a extreme multiplier win on limbo in just within 5 rolls surely. Such good luck! :D

In 5 rolls? I wouldn't hit it on 2000 rolls...