pfodo

1000000.00x in 5 rolls

Featured Comment

On 5/19/2019 at 4:50 AM, ivaylo2000 said:

How you guys hit this big multiplayers . I played thousands games and never hit more than 100x . But worst session i ever had on Limbo was been when i try to hit 2x with 200K bets and fast bust 9 milion satoshi without green bet

Did you use martingale or flat base bet? I hear sometimes limbo give long red streaks

Good luck to recover

On 5/18/2019 at 4:19 AM, Shaniqua said:

waduhek how is it  such a round number too its weird seeing it so clean ...

I think that's because it is the max multiplier so it rounds itself to it? 

But damn congrats. ♥ Love seeing all these huge multipliers with such a small probability. 

1 hour ago, Sefan said:

wow i done over 80k bets on limbo  i never seen anything above 100,000 ;(

i know right? the man ahd some crazy luck on his side .. at least something came out of it right?!

On 5/30/2019 at 5:52 AM, davinmark said:

its commonly happened, when i try to use a low PO 2x , 3x, 4x then suddenly came a big Result like 200k PO or something like that

but i never hit 1 million PO so far xD kenokill seeds was insane

Commonly?xD I hardly got a 10.000x once at the first roll, never seen a multiplier higher than 100kx so far in my own bets.

I think final payouts are not real (maybe i am wrong) ,but this happened to me on chartbet on stake 1.0.withdrawing on 10-20x the result was more than  10000x .trying to get 100x that never happened to kore than 10000 bets in total so i think that kenokiller would win it that 1000x but if it was crashing on 1050x would not  look so great as when it crashes on 1000000x

Some people are just lucky. There are people that didn't hit a high multiplier in their whole life even though they played thousands of rolls, others may hit a x1mil. with just 5 rolls. Congrats to the person who won this and hope I can also get one win like this someday