pfodo

1000000.00x in 5 rolls

Featured Comment

what the hack fodo. u did always amazing thing on stake. here as for me. i didnt pass 15000x in limbo for a long time. i should test on it. by the way congrat fodo.

Wow this one is insane! The concern with those highest multiplier is  it s impossible to catch them.. Chasing them would be really busting too much. 

The other happened quite the same to me. Chasing x1000 got... X321000 which is so far my biggest number ever in limbo... 

That is insane, Could you imagine if he went for 1mx? haha that'd be like 1+ ETH i think... he still did make a ton from this hit which is awesome but if you went for that oh my god that'd be a dream come true haha

well thats insane. my biggest multiplier what ive hitted was a x35k. my biggest missed multiplier was something like a 300k or so.

so far i didnt hunt anything bigger as 35k i should give it a try i guess :D

Insane, totally! I just got a 10kx once at the first roll. 1mx at 5, is pretty weird. The odds must be less than 0.0000001 % or something.xD Nice hit aswel, but it would be much more cool with a higher basebet.

oh great man what a roll, and what a waste too, i got few days ago 128kx and i was almost cryng lol because i was hunting for 100kx for long time and i didnt got that roll and when i wasnt hunting for that i got that roll.

but kenokill is hell lucky he really have a nice seed.

How many rolls does it take fodo?. Is that higiest multiplier of all game right? That's multiplier will pop up during hunting others multiplier. If we hunt only for that that will take too longer to hit I think.

Regardless of not gunning for this multiplier, Kenokill still a legend 6 months down the road for hitting this in 5 rolls, lol.

Some have been playing Limbo exclusively since June but have yet to witness such a monster multiplier.

Question: The roll was at 1,000,000 exactly which happens to be the highest multiplier one can get on Limbo. Was this coincidental or has the game been tweaked to show if it managed to roll a higher X. I'm quite sure I have seen rolls with more than 1mx recently... 🤔

That was hell of a multiplier and kenokill is a great player, but I havent seen Kenokill on stake for quite a long time, check in !seen and it is more than 105 days since he was active.  Wish he is okay and we see him in chat again soon.

lmao thats insane xD

im hunting payouts over 100k since months but so fat i never was able to hit one xD

my biggest payout on limbo was x35k but that was months ago. since then i wasnt able to hit anything big on limbo :D

On 5/17/2019 at 3:24 AM, pfodo said:

I saw in chat this amazing hit made by kenokill and I am very curious if also anyone else was lucky (or unhappy for not choosing big multiplier) and his lucky seeds combination also gave him such a diamond among the bets?

LIMBO: 5,477,670,113

placed by kenokill on 15/05/2019

Wagered

0.00001000 eth.svg

Multiplier

1000x

Profit

0.00999000 eth.svg

1000000000.png.4f191104ced108e37523039a529bad9a.png

This look very nice I try so many time but I not get big hit on limbo maybe I not play so much rolls that's why I not hit big and on starting some time this game hit very big multiplayer I also one time play with 1.5x multiplayer just after few bets game hit 50k X multiplayer

If only it is too easy to predict as to when this shocking occurences would happen then why not do it right? The thing is you'll never really know when this would happen. So basically we all just got to depend on our own luck and guts. I happen to experience as such. Not hunting for anything bigger than what I put as my target pay out. I was like OMG! I put 500x and I got it. I put 1000x and I got it and I put 1500x and I got it. OMG! What is this all about. LoL

Hello my friends I hope you are well.

it's just crazy to see the x1000000 imagine you could bet on it, there is something to go crazy, congratulations on your gains but I am sure that the next time you will reflect.

Good luck for the future and good day

Justttt in 5 rollssssss??????????/ Are you serious  damnnnnn... People are so lucky sometimes damn And here I'm hunting mines for weeks and still can't git that particular target and bust like shit

On 5/18/2019 at 10:32 PM, jkd123 said:

Must be very very lucky to roll that number within 5 nonce.

Well, there is a lot high result with fresh seed on limbo, i have saw 100-5000x within 0-200 roll after change the seed.

That's right, there are lots of great results in new seeds, I often look for 1000x-5000x in new seeds, and I only look for luck with the first 50 rolls in limbo, sometimes it works. :) 

5 rolls of a new seed  ? Or 5 rolls when you started your game session. Cause if its 5 rolls in a new seed then thats a hell of a seed. I wouldnt change my seed for a long time if that is so. More nice payouta might come along with that payout in the same seed. 

These players really are like legends of that game.
I was never able to get a payment over 1000x. And I tried that a long time ago.
Imagine hitting a monstrous payment like that?
I'm far from it. It is better to look for another game, because the limbo is not with me.

I got 2.3m before 😂 and i was wagering then hit that multiplier I almost throw my phone outside because of what happen 😂

On 5/18/2019 at 6:41 AM, Bitfoxs said:

I am just curious did someone know who catch 1m x on stake history? or maybe any game with most highest multiplier?

I saw 3,000,000x multiplier hit on mines to say an update.. I was looking for my screenshot... can't locate it.. but there is.. and i am inspired to hunt that multiplier in mines too...

it's the jackpot on mines at 15 bombs

A golden random seed for sure! Imagine that feeling of awe and dread while Limbo sounds are turned on, not paying attention on it and the ticking sound was already taking 5 seconds and it isn't stopping even on the 15th second... 😂

Wow. If only the coin's color was an orange one, the win could have been more substantial even if it was just 1000x hit. But of course, if the hit could have been a complete sweep off until the last tailing zero, he is now a glorious winner of 10 ETH. xD

You are really lucky man because you able to hit this huge multiple payout just in 5 bet..limbo is really great as it give good profit sometimes that is uncountable... I was bet in limbo for 1kx payout but it didn't come after bet 1kx time and more...so what you have get is fully depend on your luck..so enjoy your winning and best of luck for next time

A few days ago I got a bet in 3m, and I won in 2x, it would be cool to hit a bet of such size. greetings lucky friend with the bets!