1000000.00x in 5 rolls

Featured Comment

Wow this one is insane! The concern with those highest multiplier is  it s impossible to catch them.. Chasing them would be really busting too much. 

The other happened quite the same to me. Chasing x1000 got... X321000 which is so far my biggest number ever in limbo... 

• 5 months later...

Regardless of not gunning for this multiplier, Kenokill still a legend 6 months down the road for hitting this in 5 rolls, lol.

Some have been playing Limbo exclusively since June but have yet to witness such a monster multiplier.

Question: The roll was at 1,000,000 exactly which happens to be the highest multiplier one can get on Limbo. Was this coincidental or has the game been tweaked to show if it managed to roll a higher X. I'm quite sure I have seen rolls with more than 1mx recently... 🤔

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/17/2019 at 3:24 AM, pfodo said:

I saw in chat this amazing hit made by kenokill and I am very curious if also anyone else was lucky (or unhappy for not choosing big multiplier) and his lucky seeds combination also gave him such a diamond among the bets?

LIMBO: 5,477,670,113

placed by kenokill on 15/05/2019

Wagered

0.00001000 eth.svg

Multiplier

1000x

Profit

0.00999000 eth.svg

1000000000.png.4f191104ced108e37523039a529bad9a.png

This look very nice I try so many time but I not get big hit on limbo maybe I not play so much rolls that's why I not hit big and on starting some time this game hit very big multiplayer I also one time play with 1.5x multiplayer just after few bets game hit 50k X multiplayer

If only it is too easy to predict as to when this shocking occurences would happen then why not do it right? The thing is you'll never really know when this would happen. So basically we all just got to depend on our own luck and guts. I happen to experience as such. Not hunting for anything bigger than what I put as my target pay out. I was like OMG! I put 500x and I got it. I put 1000x and I got it and I put 1500x and I got it. OMG! What is this all about. LoL

On 5/18/2019 at 10:32 PM, jkd123 said:

Must be very very lucky to roll that number within 5 nonce.

Well, there is a lot high result with fresh seed on limbo, i have saw 100-5000x within 0-200 roll after change the seed.

That's right, there are lots of great results in new seeds, I often look for 1000x-5000x in new seeds, and I only look for luck with the first 50 rolls in limbo, sometimes it works. :) 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 5/18/2019 at 6:41 AM, Bitfoxs said:

I am just curious did someone know who catch 1m x on stake history? or maybe any game with most highest multiplier?

I saw 3,000,000x multiplier hit on mines to say an update.. I was looking for my screenshot... can't locate it.. but there is.. and i am inspired to hunt that multiplier in mines too...

it's the jackpot on mines at 15 bombs

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...