Stake Forum
bicoinman

What do you think ABOUT YOU......??

Featured Comment

Hello dear Stakers,
  today I have a question that intrigues me deeply ..... and I would like to share it with you.
in fact it is a multitude of questions:

1 ... are you proud of the life you lead today? I would like you to listen to your heart in its deepest state before answering this question ...

2 ... if so why? and if not why?

3 ... do you want to change?

4 ... what do you like on this earth all over the world? what do you hate in this world?

5 ... why do you like this? why do you hate it?

6 ... this is not a question ... but a tip: No matter what you want or not ... the bottom line is that you are alive, then healthy, and family.
my blog will be official in a year

Have a good day to each of you ... greetings !!

652745836_tlcharg.jpg.eca3c054254324d51a6957a0632c2e41.jpg

I am happy at the point where I am in life. I enjoy spending time on Stake and chatting with people. I would not say I have a gambling problem, I would say it is just a hobby of mine :) I hope I speak for others here too, but I fear a lot of people on here gamble with money they can't afford to lose.

I am happy and my life suits me. There are of course little things that I would like to change, but they are so not significant that I don’t even want to talk about them. Most of all, I hate betrayal and those who borrow money and then pretend they don't know you.

My life has been really sad the past few years .  Almost everyone in my family is gone  . I have had to deal with way to many deaths and loses and i think one of the reasons that I cling to Stake.com and a couple of other sites is because of the community of people that have become my family and filled those large voids in my life with tiny little patches.

I have no regret of my life as of now and who would ? Lol that is a very dumb question in my mind ( no offense ) , i would not change a single thing in my life all going good. 

my life is a run to make salary but never enough for what i want to do in my life and to my family..that is depressing and anxious thats why .i am gambling

On 5/19/2019 at 4:25 PM, williamshennie9 said:

I am happy at the point where I am in life. I enjoy spending time on Stake and chatting with people. I would not say I have a gambling problem, I would say it is just a hobby of mine :) I hope I speak for others here too, but I fear a lot of people on here gamble with money they can't afford to lose.

clair , when i look all of you , i think that it is you money that you use to play but it is not mine ,your...!

On 5/19/2019 at 5:46 PM, barbaris said:

I am happy and my life suits me. There are of course little things that I would like to change, but they are so not significant that I don’t even want to talk about them. Most of all, I hate betrayal and those who borrow money and then pretend they don't know you.

Certainly, I have seen several cases like that .... I also got scammed by these people to the point or me ...

On 5/19/2019 at 5:50 PM, Dragunov said:

The only thing i hate for my self is that i am too greedy

:) even if you hate your greed it does not want to say .. that you hate your life! so be proud of what you are .. brother

"the bottom line is that you are alive, then healthy, and family"

its all that matter in the line as you said.. and now i know that cause my wife is pregnant

same for me .... :) 

4 minutes ago, tamasteda said:

"the bottom line is that you are alive, then healthy, and family"

its all that matter in the line as you said.. and now i know that cause my wife is pregnant

what a beautiful news !!! it makes a step of jeans in your life surely .. in addition to that you are happy with what you do .. it means becaop thing brother ... Greetings!

On 5/19/2019 at 9:24 PM, ivaylo2000 said:

I`am happy man! I have beuty life and one great son. I wanna change only my die date. I like our beuty planet, but humans try to destroy it. 

why do humans want to destroy it? how??

humans want to destroy because why are self destroyed animals. animals live under survive instics and we live for profit and to buy more and more and egoism