Mistake

PubgMobile

Featured Comment

hahahah  mistake its a good idea keep the mind free and fresh for next strategy.may be its a child game but entertaining

hmm i could give it a go sometime soon... But pubg isn't really my thing.. especially on mobile xd

Ughhh everyone is obsessed with that game i dont know why i hate mobile gaming pc is way better. 

Yeah true but i dont think you can play well on mobile unless you own a good mobile that has a good processor and a good akount of ram. 

Dude I miss pubg, I used to play a lot on ps4. I think I'll give mobole a try, I've heard some good things about it. Seems like it might be hard to play bur we shall see

Hi friend) I played about half a year ago in a pubg mobile, I played because a friend asked me to play the mobile version. But the truth is that the phone is not very powerful, so I did not play much, and deleted the game. Sometimes I play on my PC, because he pulls the toy adequately)

Hello my friend, what is your level in the game?  And what is your rank?  And where do you prefer landing in hot spots like Poshinki and containers, or in quiet areas?