Stake Forum

Featured Comment

Whoooow ivaylo2000 Congratulations! I have two similar fortunes and they are the best thing I could have done in my life. I wish a lot of health and enjoyment.

Now just win at least one bitcoin for him and when he will be older, he will be a millionaire.

On 5/19/2019 at 5:32 AM, ivaylo2000 said:

Friends my big luck finally came. His name is Martin . He was born on 23.04 and  brought with him all happinest on earth. I wish same luck to everyone here.

58460828_579272019246722_1415091664178905088_n.jpg

I swear the surprises just keep piling on, was not expecting that.

It brought a smile to my face though... damn what a cute baby. With your kind of love, surely your son is one of the luckiest around.

Congrats on the new addition of this little bundle of joy into your family, you deserved it! 

👨‍👦

ow I only cam across this post minutes ago, but I wish you all my best luck to you and your family. I know very well how a blessing is such a small cute baby. Myself I have 2 kids but unfortunately I also lost my first daughter cause of cancer. So I wish you all the luck and hope you enjoy and treasure him every single day

Of course, I congratulate you on this wonderful day. When your son Martin was happy. I also have a daughter, who was born January 16, 2019. This is the happiest day of life.

On 5/19/2019 at 4:32 AM, ivaylo2000 said:

Friends my big luck finally came. His name is Martin . He was born on 23.04 and  brought with him all happinest on earth. I wish same luck to everyone here.

58460828_579272019246722_1415091664178905088_n.jpg

NIce baby. 

congratulations for you friends. You are now a father .

Is this your first child?. 

I also have a son. Now he is 3 years old. Hopefully you can be the best father for Martin and he can be a good child for you.