Stake Forum
bmg

To much Primedice on Stake?

Featured Comment

Hello Stakers...

I know that Primedice is the sister site of Stake and  it's ok to talk about whats going on over there from time to time but with that said let me say this and I hope Eddie and everyone that works for Stake and primedice read this ...........

(says in a louder tone of voice)

This is Stake.com and I as well as a lot of others are very proud to be a part of Stake's community and it pisses me off  when  I see Primedice's birthday crap blasted all over Stakes forum and Eddie going on and on about Primedice over here at Stake when he doesn't even talk about Stake that much at Stake.

Stake is an awesome site  and from what I know  when it was Stakes birthday we didn't  do anything  special or exciting.   Anyone can correct me if I'm wrong  on that but I don't remember doing much .   Also  the one stream Eddie did do for Stake that  was in the past  he talked about Primedice almost the whole time.  

Anyway has anyone else noticed this  or am I the only one .  I would like to hear back from some of my loyal Stakers and what you think ....💙

I would imagine he is super proud of prime dice since it was kinda his first success I assume.   And it has gone on for six years.   I bet when Stake turns six there will be a hell of a bash !!!! 

I think this is still natural because Eddie stream yesterday was dedicated to Primedice, it was impossible for him to stream to Primedice but discuss the stake until it runs out ... primedice is the first crypto gambling site you know what it feels like if you are in first place right? the latter is still natural for those who feel the hype reaches the stake because this is done once a year, friend.

I think when Stake celebrate their birthday, there will be more giveaways than primedice birthday did yesterday. Because as we know, stake is younger than primedice and eddie looks like pay more attention to stake than primedice

Perhaps because PrimeDice is the first child of Eddie and he loves him more or is it something special for him personally.:D Stake is still young and I think he still has everything ahead.

Well doesn't it bother primedice people that their forum doesn't have dark mode ? Doesn't it bother that even when eddie streamed he used stake's logo in the account he streamed that too for primedice birthday ? He was just trying to share love and money among everyone you just took it in a bad way. 

8 hours ago, polor12 said:

having just a shout out should not affect the site,, they probably do the same,, some players in stake plays at primedice right.. 

I think so too, the average stake players are primedice players because PD is more than the stake, and you can say PD is the beginning of the stake being created

16 hours ago, bmg said:

Hello Stakers...

I know that Primedice is the sister site of Stake and  it's ok to talk about whats going on over there from time to time but with that said let me say this and I hope Eddie and everyone that works for Stake and primedice read this ...........

(says in a louder tone of voice)

This is Stake.com and I as well as a lot of others are very proud to be a part of Stake's community and it pisses me off  when  I see Primedice's birthday crap blasted all over Stakes forum and Eddie going on and on about Primedice over here at Stake when he doesn't even talk about Stake that much at Stake.

Stake is an awesome site  and from what I know  when it was Stakes birthday we didn't  do anything  special or exciting.   Anyone can correct me if I'm wrong  on that but I don't remember doing much .   Also  the one stream Eddie did do for Stake that  was in the past  he talked about Primedice almost the whole time.  

Anyway has anyone else noticed this  or am I the only one .  I would like to hear back from some of my loyal Stakers and what you think ....💙

i see mum.  yah i was waiting for the stake part on stream but it was 6yrs bd pd so cant complain . anyway that was awesome stream too, there have some rain on stake too.... 

and stake n primdice is always and forever involed each other so feel okay if see too much pd on stake tho 

While a certain amount of cross promotion is to be expected given their common lineage, I tend to agree, recently it has been over the top. I like to think this is temporary just due to the excitement of the 6 year celebration.

If they are going to cross promote like this, I wish they would just combine things like the forum, twitter, etc.  I don't see the point of having to duplicate everything here on PD forum and vice versa.  Still, I have to assume they are doing things intentionally.

It was just for the 6th birthday because we didn't want to do all of the Primedice giveaways and challenges and not include everyone at Stake. The two communities tie together so strongly so we were posting on both Stake & Primedice to make sure everyone sees and doesn't miss out. Now that everything is over you'll see things as they were before the first birthday announcement.

1 hour ago, wry said:

While a certain amount of cross promotion is to be expected given their common lineage, I tend to agree, recently it has been over the top. I like to think this is temporary just due to the excitement of the 6 year celebration.

If they are going to cross promote like this, I wish they would just combine things like the forum, twitter, etc.  I don't see the point of having to duplicate everything here on PD forum and vice versa.  Still, I have to assume they are doing things intentionally.

Word. 

Even though it’s mostly been a simple ignore for the cross promotions, if Stake’s birthday was not being celebrated in a similar regard - it’s understandable how initial annoyance would develop into disappointment (this topic being proof).

I am on the exact same train as @wry as replicating everything is just making things very tedious and not to mention resource-hogging when all everything can be combined into one single platform and being able to throw twice the amount of resources on it.

As an OG Dice-site, it has created great memories for many users but I personally believe PD’s purpose is way past its expiry date and serves as a delay to “what could have been”.

P.S. Eventually we should see PrimeStake.com?

😁