Stake Forum
Paecga129

Rewards for popular forum topic

Featured Comment

So I was just thinking of an idea.   

Wouldn’t it be awesome if there was a reward for the most popular forum topic made ?   Some people really come up with some bad ass topics and get really good debates and conversations going on the forum ... helping keep it alive.   It would be cool to offer a weekly prize or something for the best topics.   Just a thought. 

it might be good idea..it might even probably stop the forgery of other topics in a way.. but would it work in the long run.. cause we do forget another topic was made with the same purpose of open debate but word differently..

To me, this could prove to be abusable by alts, friends, groups. 
We all know that there are people here that are friends with each other, and they might work together to keep a topic alive and going. Also, This will be hard to judge, cause there might be bias in some topics. Although in the positive side, this could keep the forum alive and going. I just wish they implement this on PD forum instead since that site is close to being silent if you ask me, while here on stake's forum, it's alive every time and there are nw topics to talk about every day.

I once thought about this idea but if there really is a popular topic that will get a bonus rewards I think that relating to chellenges will always win xD  in addition there are some people who use the forum just to join Chellenges there is no intention to join in a discussion.

Well the forum already gives a reward for 7500 Satoshi for a topic and i guess that is a reward in itself. 

8 hours ago, artizykristy said:

I once thought about this idea but if there really is a popular topic that will get a bonus rewards I think that relating to chellenges will always win xD  in addition there are some people who use the forum just to join Chellenges there is no intention to join in a discussion.

I guess the one who made the challange thread will win it, I think it's enough for the award from the forum for now

On 5/19/2019 at 5:02 AM, Kate said:

Well the forum already gives a reward for 7500 Satoshi for a topic and i guess that is a reward in itself. 

7500??   I dont get 7500 for posting a topic??  hmmmm ...

On 5/19/2019 at 12:10 AM, williamshennie9 said:

I like your topic Pae! You've made some awesome topics which have been super engaging and got many replies. I really like this idea. I wonder what the developers would think about it :)

Thanks so much Will I am !!   I appreciate your kind words.   🙂

The idea is good, in my opinion something like this was here before, although I may be mistaken. I think that, as always, there will be those who will abuse it and create a bunch of topics about nothing.

I liked it when the top forum users were posted on the forum home page everyday.  

Also yes PaePae dear it would be kind of neat to have some sort of reward for best topic.

The idea is is a good one and  innocent enough, but it would be a without a doubt easily abused and misused by some peoples.  

I think having such a contest wold invoke spam from users either trying to have themselves win or their friends wins, it would ultimately become a popularity contest

Posted (edited)

what a great idea pae! i dont think alts would be able to abuse it much, as most alts cant even make good topics, so would not benefit. forum already gives nice rewards but maybe 2-3 topics could be picked by supers, i think good idea!  :)

Edited by Hoffguy

Nice Idea Pae, makes huge sense in order to think better what to post or to bring in a discussion.  I wonder how many posts are in the dungeon with no more than 2 replays because those were not attractive.  Maybe will be good idea to reward good posts and "punish" the bad ones....mmmmh.... maybe not....  Good luck !