Stake Forum
polor12

trust,, a word taken too lightly

Featured Comment

the word trust in this community is the only way i think is more valuable then any other thing a person can offer.... i understand  word is bond.. but without trust there is no words that can keep bond right.. some people i have seen gain so much trust from so many people.. it seemed that the popularity rise.. then suddenly dropped by one mistake... it can be any kind of mistake.. saying this because many people would speculate one individual,, but i speaking about everyone.. especially about loans... i know im not suppose to speak about it in forum or in chat., but it has to be said,, i even trusted  some one to send out a few coins to certain people..i couldn't because i was muted and my alts. found out it never passed out.. so it is what it is...as the saying goes dont take my kindness for weakness...it can be anything besides loans,, how much trust do you give to individuals in this online community???.

Trust is definitely something that must be earned and not taken for granted as well.   @polor12 you  have been nothing but  kind to me and it's sad to see that someone did that to you....  I am always here if you need to talk you can pm me on the forum if your muted on Stake . I wish you the best my friend.

I trust a lot of people here on Stake. Some of them, I trust early on, if they have a good reputation, and others take time to develop. I think it is important to be able to trust people who you've never met, because it allows you to connect with people more easily. But you should always remember that you still don't know who is sitting behind the computer of that user you extend your trust to.

Well in the online community trust is the number one thing that you need and thankfully i have some people who i have trusted for like 2 years and they are still trustworthy. 

hello polor its true some years of trust just finish within a seconds,its a fact some time u loned from someone and u lost it may be ignored after that .its bitter experience i am mistake one time and not to try again.i am request to everyone try to avoid loned from anyone may be your close friends.nothing will be happen.  

3 hours ago, barbaris said:

I stopped trusting everyone. Because people use your kindness for their self-serving purposes.

what made you stop doing that.. i  can understand something bad happen... just saying you stopped. just mean that you had in the start..it might personal i dont wanna pry.,, what was the craziest change from others or yourself... 

i try to trust everyone in stake, but sometimes when they ask me for a loan and say they will give back they never have.. sometimes its just sad that they do it even if its not alot of money like a few dollars

besides money would anyone you guys trust someone with personal info... everything cannot be about money.. if it is.. then money would buy trust wouldn't it.. 

how long would you guys give a person to earn your trust.. days months.. or you guys go by hear say.. and how the other people in the community treat that individual...

i would love to trust everyone but the fact is you cant , i have been scammed many times since i got into crypto, its too easy for people to pretend to be something else online. reminds me of the arosmith song dude looks like a lady. unfortunately anything that has value there are going to be people who want to take it without giving in return. the love of money is the root of all evil.

3 hours ago, blurrijs said:

but sometimes when they ask me for a loan and say they will give back they never have.

This happened to me not gonna expose the player but once i got a friend request from a player saying " Hi would you like to be friends " etc. and we chat everyday from that day onwards and one day he suddenly asks me for a loan and i said sorry i can't and then that person just flipped out and cursed me like anything xD