Stake Forum
bmg

fun days on keno

Featured Comment

Ok so the other day I was in a keno mood and I had a little bit of eth so I did what I always do on keno and picked number 19 & 23 then auto selected my  other 8 numbers .  I always play on high risk 10 tiles. 

Well was I taken by surprise I hit x63  5 times that day on top of that boom I hit x350 during the telegram challenge.

Don't get me wrong I had my fare share of loses in between those wins but I just gotta say keno has been pretty fun lately.

So has anyone had anything similar or exciting happen in keno lately I'd love to hear about it ...💕

I hope I have a good day today like I did that day,  I really like keno now.

i say keno is the game that seriously troll players going to that one tile next to hit for the big pay out.. hate keno.. well it do good for others but not me. 

High risk can have you seeing all but too many losses in a row, but it makes it much easier to hit high payouts, while at the same time winning small, but larger than low risk payouts. In the end it all balances out to 1% house edge, but the thrill of high risk is definitely enough to hook a player :)

I have never been lucky if I played keno in high multiplayer, no matter how much balance I have it will definitely run out too, congratulations on achieving it too

I have noticed when you playing keno. I'm glad to see you enjoying this game. 😆

I didn't play keno except for challenge, and yeah last time I won. So, I think it's fun. Maybe will try to play later.

I don’t play keno anymore. I was not when tried it after updating my phone. So I decided to stay away from keno lately. 

Good for you that it turned good, I also noticed that many people who plays keno choose to do a high risk settings, I guess that many people hunts high multiplier on keno. 

I recall some sessions whereby I had a similar experience on Keno, so surprised when I hit 350x and 400x in the first 10 rolls.

Then, I was so smitten with Keno that I eventually busted that balance as I was unable to hit anything else even if my life depended on it. 

High-setting on Keno is just a Monster, brutal as hell and tears through your balance like butter... wary to all who tread its waters. 

👹

I have not played 10 tiles on high as the higher payouts seem impossible and have not got bigger betss creating fortune. If for 20 bets I don't win beyond 5 tiles then I shift to medium. Congrats @bmg for the successive bets

I never play anything over high risk 7 numbers, as the odds of hitting 10 numbers and getting the 1000x are not worth it, when i can hit 7 numbers and get 800x with the correct risk and numbers choose, hitting 1000x is like hitting 100x on the old classic keno, i think that nobody has ever won it, though i might be wrong, but hitting 7 numbers and getting 800x is much easier than hitting 10 numbers and getting 1000x 

Keno is a fun game but for me it apparently isn't because the game is just a pure troll game in my mind because nothing is real and not predicatble like the other games. 

On 5/19/2019 at 6:10 PM, FotisNt said:

wow. high risk 10 numbers only?

everytime i try this i just get busted. high risk hates me 

Probably this goes not for you only. Also for me.