Stake Forum
Coinbox

ChainLink. What is that? Do you have it?

Featured Comment

Shortly, chainlink allows smart contracts to use input data from and to output data to different sources including blockchains, real world sources, data pools, APIs. That means smart contracts can gain data from sources outside blockchain as well as from blockchains and that's a thing that could improve usability of smart contracts. 
On the end of May it's on ETH mainnet. From beginning May to now 19 may. Price rised from 0.50$ to 0.98$ Almost doubled. 

People who have chainlink, you guys here? :) 

D6iai3iU0AAiAIh.png

I see the value in smart contracts, but just because a price of it managed to double does not necessarily mean that it is a good investment and that the price will continue to rise. It simply means that it performed well, and hopefully it continues to rise in price :)

Posted (edited)
18 minutes ago, williamshennie9 said:

I see the value in smart contracts, but just because a price of it managed to double does not necessarily mean that it is a good investment and that the price will continue to rise. It simply means that it performed well, and hopefully it continues to rise in price :)

Wow, thanks a lot for comment with such as obvious findings :D. Such as long comment with no original idea.
Seems your strategy to earn satoshi here with writing such as comments go well.

Edited by Coinbox

Gonna try this if i have any amounts of balance left to invest is this available on binance cause i invest mostly over there.

Hmm so this is a investment for current ETH altcoin holders? 🤔 If so then I might very well check it out then. :)

On 6/25/2019 at 10:58 PM, neich said:

i heard about it but i didnt get into it now. 

maybe ill get some informaions about it to see if its worth.

thanks for sharing anyways.

It's pretty legit coin, just check the price on exchange. + cooperation with Google cloud.