Jump to content
Stake Forum
DanielRandomDud

The feeling of no games left to play is back.

Featured Comment

Every once in a while i just have the feeling that i want to play some new games on stake.

I got that feeling now.

Video poker and limbo is starting to become boring for me .

I was wondering why i have this feeling and i completely understand why. Its becouse of ´offline aspect´

YOu can hardly get bored in PVP or community shared game like community crash or public jackpot.

Thats something  i am missing so much :/  .

Lets put aside how nice Texas poker with PVP could be Oh :/

 

Do you feel the same or am i just too demanding? :D 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sometimes too many games make us more choosy. Currently I like limbo, dice, roulette and mines. I am missing spherical dice and chartbet the most. I hope Stake team starts chartbet again

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, williamshennie9 said:

Stake is always working on something new. Sportsbetting will be coming to Stake very soon, and then they will hopefully start working on something new again. So be sure to suggest PVP games and then hopefully they start working on that :) 

oh dude i did suggest PVP games so many timeees.

Coinflip poker and jackpot would be great start.

Especially coinflip and jackpot is really easy to develop . I was doing similar things myself back in the days as fun projects.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think PVP games have been suggested loads of times by different users in different sections of the forum. I'm very positive that they are considering about it.

Anyways, about the being bored of the games, that is normal and will come to everyone eventually even if they keep on adding new games. You have a point that PvP will make it feel different than the solo ones. The thrill is new for every game and gives a competitive vibe against each other. I hope they implement this soon not just for the site, but to build better relationships with each other.

For now, this hasn't come to me yet. I still enjoy limbo since it is like the fast version of chartbet! And i'm hoping to get that royal flush someday too :D 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, ceastem said:

I think PVP games have been suggested loads of times by different users in different sections of the forum. I'm very positive that they are considering about it.

Anyways, about the being bored of the games, that is normal and will come to everyone eventually even if they keep on adding new games. You have a point that PvP will make it feel different than the solo ones. The thrill is new for every game and gives a competitive vibe against each other. I hope they implement this soon not just for the site, but to build better relationships with each other.

For now, this hasn't come to me yet. I still enjoy limbo since it is like the fast version of chartbet! And i'm hoping to get that royal flush someday too :D 

 

 

exactly what i am talking about. Playing poker against each other or doing friendly coinflips can be really nice for the community. Just imagine how nice it could be in chat :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We all get bored from time to time but if your playing limbo and hilo who wouldn't be bored lol.  Try playing mines but do it manually not on auto  see if it kills the bordum.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, bmg said:

We all get bored from time to time but if your playing limbo and hilo who wouldn't be bored lol.  Try playing mines but do it manually not on auto  see if it kills the bordum.

Good advice from BMG!   Try a different game and take it off auto ~

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, DanielRandomDud said:

oh dude i did suggest PVP games so many timeees.

Coinflip poker and jackpot would be great start.

Especially coinflip and jackpot is really easy to develop . I was doing similar things myself back in the days as fun projects.

Maybe it is coming ;) Stay positive! Sometimes development can take a super long time, and since Stake needs a way to prove that bets are fair, it makes the coding process even longer, so hang in there. Give it more time :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Agreed on your opinion of PvP games. The community will be at a much deeper level of engagement and not to mention, be at higher levels of involvement. 

Most importantly, the stronger the bond the more intense the loyalty - making new hires/recruits/players more likely to still participate months down the road!

Although Stake has decent quasi-level community features, the rainbot, trivia’s, events, Rollhunts & competitions etc. are events that usually isolate each player and require nor reward no further cooperation between players.

In a nutshell - You play the game alone at Stake but play the same game with other players in a PvP game! 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yesterday i went from 1mil listoshis to 0.89 ltc  .while any game i was playing was winning i thought there was no game to play.so i said ok lets play plinko and maybe 1000x will come to give me 1ltc.unfortunatelly.luck was not with me and lost all

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well this feeling comes only when you keep on playing the same game over and over again with the same strategy and all so it feels like nothing is new and it's old. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Kate said:

Well this feeling comes only when you keep on playing the same game over and over again with the same strategy and all so it feels like nothing is new and it's old. 

ufff but but.. i playa keno all day everyday ( well not all day... but .... when i play....) and i dont think i feel that way towards keno =P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think with the amount games stake offered to us now, is more than enough. Yes sometimes I feel bored too when I play too much in one game and loss 😂

To avoid my boredom ussually I play on another game which I hate or seldom to play like plinko and keno. Watching plinko balls falling down or green diamond in keno can get rid of my boredom

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×