Stake Forum
Shaniqua

Keno4Life: 99% of gameplay on Keno as if late

Featured Comment

Keno is my favorite game to spend all my santoshies on when  transferring balance to game from forum...
I mean its the only game i spend it on! no matter how big the wd... i lose most of the time... but when i get a good streak going,... its on!

who else likes to blow all their earnings on keno? what kkind of luck do you have .... 

the only time ill switch games, is if i win a few hundred k from keno first..

I have to play on classic settings of course... or else its not worth the time or toshi..
in general i spend 99% of my time on the keno screen hehe

Keno is not one of my favourites. I have never got higher payouts in keno. Maybe hunting for 2000-5000 rolls on a few combinations will get fortune. Those who got higher payouts in just a few rolls are really lucky  good luck :) 

I used to prefer classic mode that was until I tried high risk.  The first week that I played high risk with 10 numbers picked I hit a x 500 and a couple x 63's .  

I mean who doesn't like keno.  It's awesome!

I hate keno i dont know why mainly maybe because it is a game of guessing or luck and i just hate the two together in one game.

I don't like to play keno when it comes to BCH and LTC, it has max bet. Damnit, I mean I was on 10/10 keno and medium, so it's 1.60x for 3 numbers, then I do martingale (stupid I know) but max bet because of the 1000x (myth). But I like it when hunting for 270x with higher basebet like 500doge on 8 keno numbers.

11 minutes ago, AlvinFahriza said:

I don't like to play keno when it comes to BCH and LTC, it has max bet. Damnit, I mean I was on 10/10 keno and medium, so it's 1.60x for 3 numbers, then I do martingale (stupid I know) but max bet because of the 1000x (myth). But I like it when hunting for 270x with higher basebet like 500doge on 8 keno numbers.

270x is also one of my favourite multipliers but I have not achieved the 600x win but many 270x(s), with some even being almost back to back hits.

Keno is my current favourite game to YOLO my forum satoshi(s), usually within the sub 10k range or lesser. 

Many times I fail but when I get some initial good rolls going you can imagine how adrenaline-packed that session will be. 

It’s hard to raise your bet on Keno though. Cuts too much of your current balance if a bad streaks falls right after that... which is often! 

Just now, nuuuitsjdragon said:

270x is also one of my favourite multipliers but I have not achieved the 600x win but many 270x(s), with some even being almost back to back hits.

Keno is my current favourite game to YOLO my forum satoshi(s), usually within the sub 10k range or lesser. 

Many times I fail but when I get some initial good rolls going you can imagine how adrenaline-packed that session will be. 

It’s hard to raise your bet on Keno though. Cuts too much of your current balance if a bad streaks falls right after that... which is often! 

Yeah, not even once on 600x tho. Yep I like to play crazy with crazy basebet and martingale on keno but LTC can't bet more than 5 LTC and BCH can't bet more than 0.5 BCH. I was like "dooh, here I come lose" lol.