Jump to content
Stake Forum
GKD09

I'm new here and have 4 questions.

Featured Comment

Hi all,

So what I wanted to know was,

1. How to increase your rank? By only posts or...?
2. How to add signatures that come below peoples replies etc.. I would like to do that too, but I cant find how :(
3. Do people earn Satoshi from the forum itself? Because I see it besides their names.
4. Why am I not allowed to message users?

Thank you in advance to all who replies! :) Good luck!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello @GKD09, welcome to Stake forum. 

  1. By post only, 99+ post for member, 999+ posts for Hero.
  2. You can add new signature if you already being member rank 
  3. Yes, you can earn satoshi after 20 - 30 posts. Rewards based on your contribution at forum, such as reply with meaningful contents, create an informative posts.
  4. You need to be member rank first to message other users. 

If you have another question, please let me know :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, GKD09 said:

Do people earn Satoshi from the forum itself? Because I see it besides their names.

Just to follow up on this because it is such a nice feature!!  There is a whole tread on it:  

While the amounts often start small, they can really add up over time.  I like to think of it as a faucet where you use your mind for something interesting rather than doing mindless captchas.

Have fun and welcome!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Flansca said:

By post only, 99+ post for member, 999+ posts for Hero.

An addition to this one is if you post High quality contents only. The staff will then evaluate your posts and gives you a VIP. Which will enable you to have the highest forum rewards possible and the most number of posts allowed per day even if you only have around 100 posts.

Otherise, as flansca said, you can have 999+ posts to achieve the highest rewards given per post/comment. SO if I were you, I'll start posting High quality contents while still early! :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Flansca said:

Hello @GKD09, welcome to Stake forum. 

  1. By post only, 99+ post for member, 999+ posts for Hero.
  2. You can add new signature if you already being member rank 
  3. Yes, you can earn satoshi after 20 - 30 posts. Rewards based on your contribution at forum, such as reply with meaningful contents, create an informative posts.
  4. You need to be member rank first to message other users. 

If you have another question, please let me know :)

Thank you mods for the quick replies. :D

Woww, not only is the Stake site interesting. I'm finding the forum as interesting too. I think this community is just something else, really.. ♥ 

13 hours ago, wry said:

Just to follow up on this because it is such a nice feature!!  There is a whole tread on it:  

While the amounts often start small, they can really add up over time.  I like to think of it as a faucet where you use your mind for something interesting rather than doing mindless captchas.

Have fun and welcome!

 

Indeed, must agree with this. Makes everyone much closer too!!
Coo coo coool :)

Thanks again!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×