FotisNt

Can't hit a Royal Flush?

Featured Comment

Hey! So since the brand new Video Poker released, I've seen users hitting that 800x in no time! I literally tried to get it by rolling more than 30k bets so far. While rest games may gimme a payout of 800x in a few minutes, Video Poker takes ages to gimme a 800x one. I tried continously hodling the proper cards but still got nothing but frustration. Did you ever hit that mighty 800x multiplier? If yes, how much time did you actually need, if no, did you give up already? Is it actually worth trying for?

I haven't hit a damn thing on video poker.  But I wish you the best of luck and hope to see you get that Royal flush a few times.

19 hours ago, neich said:

i did it! while i was autobetting for the dailychallange with 4x Q :D 

went from 3700ethoshi up to 0.04 after like 50 rolls

I think I made like 100+ rolls and still not getting the Royal flush. 

I have so far failed to catch the Royal flush, but I do not set myself this goal. In video poker it is very difficult to catch this multiplier. I even failed to pass the Challenge for 4 queens.

On 5/21/2019 at 7:43 AM, FotisNt said:

Hey! So since the brand new Video Poker released, I've seen users hitting that 800x in no time! I literally tried to get it by rolling more than 30k bets so far. While rest games may gimme a payout of 800x in a few minutes, Video Poker takes ages to gimme a 800x one. I tried continously hodling the proper cards but still got nothing but frustration. Did you ever hit that mighty 800x multiplier? If yes, how much time did you actually need, if no, did you give up already? Is it actually worth trying for?

30k?

I think a Royal should be in the vicinity for you as WizardofOdds shows average odds for perfect play Video Poker to be around 1 in 40,388. 

I’m at 12k and I have not hit any Royals as well so those that have managed to hit it in less than 40,388, consider yourself still lucky! 

P.S. I went to check the odds of being dealt a Royal Flush and it is a shocking 1 in 649,740. If this happens to you, consider yourself having the gods of luck on your side. 😍

On 5/20/2019 at 7:43 PM, FotisNt said:

On 5/20/2019 at 7:52 PM, neich said:

See I find that interesting because I noticed when I was auto betting it was choosing other outcomes before the royal flush. What I mean is say I had a queen, Jack, and ten with the same suit and I also had another ten but different suit. The autobet would then go for the pair of ten's and discard the potential RF ..if I was playing I think I would have gone for the royal flush instead of a pair of ten's hoping for a third ten.

On 5/21/2019 at 10:11 PM, barbaris said:

I have so far failed to catch the Royal flush, but I do not set myself this goal. In video poker it is very difficult to catch this multiplier. I even failed to pass the Challenge for 4 queens.

Good for you I guess, it's just a waste of time & money for me. Chasing the same multiplier on another game just like Hilo or Mines can be done in less than some minutes. It was just personal between me and Royal Flush xD, got over it tho.

Me too, its really hard to get Royal Flush. even with 0 bb i never had a chance to get Royal Flush

maybe i need to chase it again after i get a several balance

Ugh, I played like one-hundred-thousand times and I never seen any Royal Flush in my side. Still, I never give up until I find this legendary Royal Flush. Always get the baits over and over, but still I wanted to seek that 800x payout. If I gave up, I will not satisfy about myself too.

Still, harder than plinko I guess.. 

get x800 royal flush in video poker better than get x1000 in keno lol. last time i see so much player can get it. i see some player get it just under 300 or less roll xD 

you dont get it 30k roll ? did you only playing video poker or many games ? maybe you missed it when you playing other game.

my advice if you want hunt something just dont changed your game :) 

9 hours ago, Babagucci said:

See I find that interesting because I noticed when I was auto betting it was choosing other outcomes before the royal flush. What I mean is say I had a queen, Jack, and ten with the same suit and I also had another ten but different suit. The autobet would then go for the pair of ten's and discard the potential RF ..if I was playing I think I would have gone for the royal flush instead of a pair of ten's hoping for a third ten.

This is what I observed for the VP Autobet. 3 cards of same suit must weigh more than a pair. That’s why I still prefer manual betting in here.

I did hit the royal flush on clover suit a month ago, before the update on VP. Considering the odds in hitting the RF, I guess I was lucky then. I find VP more exciting on manual betting. #sorrynotsorry

I've played tons of video poker and tons of real poker, i've never gotten a royal flush and i've accepted the fact that I probably won't.....Of the nearly 2.6 million poker hands, only four of them are royal flushes. Maybe after you  go through 649,740 poker hands. you "might" see one then.  

On 5/21/2019 at 5:22 AM, neich said:

I tried hitting royal flush did 800rolls hoping my luck to change

but my luck never changed and I Busted.

i hope i will hit royal flush in next 800rolls.

Did you get to do a little pep talk to it.. promise to keep playing afterwards when u get the royal flush.. lol.. that is all you want to hit is the royal flush.. just use doge faucet.. and do autorun.. if your goal is just hitting the royal flush.. unless you want to try profit as well. then suggest to build up bank roll and still do auto run.. keep doing do it until it hits.. gotta have patients thats all.

I did it with base bet 0.0005 eth accidentally while hunting weekly challenge with 4 of A Kind Queen, and booom I was surprised when the royal flush hit, because I don't really like playing video poker, I only hit that once.

1 минута назад, pras111 сказал:

Однажды я получил флеш-рояль, и я получил его всего за 10 рулонов.
Я не верю, что это работает, потому что в игре, которая была достаточно быстрой, чтобы получить 800x хитов. фактор удачи определяет победу, так что вы можете получить его тоже.

I sold my luck in the past life, it does not work for me

Nope never hit it might be because i dont know how to play it since it is a very weird and difficult game for me to understand sometimes.

On 5/27/2019 at 8:22 PM, jkd123 said:

Never expect for royal flush. Just for 4 of kind. But if royal coming, I would like to take.

Mmmm i will stand in line behind jkd123 to gran the next one too that comes along....

most ive ever hit is 4 of a kind.. never royal or straigh flush yet

On 5/28/2019 at 3:33 PM, Kate said:

Nope never hit it might be because i dont know how to play it since it is a very weird and difficult game for me to understand sometimes.

It's not about knowledge ta all, everyone knows which cards makes a Royal Flush, the point is that it's way too hard for just an 800x.

ok i have tried to get that royal flush all day today,, with even low bets and on auto,, is was getting annoying watching each coin i had goes straight to zero,, gotten a straight flush 4 times and countless 4 of a kind.. i always wonder where the hell they where when i was doing the challenges... smh...  but no once in about 12 hours,, did not hit a royal flush.. can it be possible to hit yes it can.. .Can get it no i can't.. maybe later on again. but as of now need some rest.,.