Stake Forum

Dice vs Keno Which gave more profit <3  

24 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Dice vs Keno

• Dice
    • Keno

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 06/22/2019 at 10:00 PM

Featured Comment

Dice would be the choice for me because dice is one of the best games , it has a good payout mechanism where as keno is just stuck with the number that is fixed in the game. 

keno is luckier game dice is more statistically and have more strategies to follow.but both for me are not profitable because you may lose more than you win even in big hits in totally rolls you are loss

I preffer Keno. 

Dice was my first most favorite game but after some big loses and huge red streaks I tried other games and currently I love Keno bcs it's not so stressful for me and I like to be surprised with big multiplier which Keno giving sometimes to me. 

Definitely Dice, even without knowledge of how to play it, the amount of flexibility offered with Dice is unparalleled.

Keno on the other hand, is fun but honestly luck plays a huge, huge part in getting the same multipliers on Dice. 

However, @Kenokill probably does disagree with that! 

I chose dice because to get profits is very easy and also if we play keno it is very difficult to win even though the benefits we will get are very large. playing dice can also be done at will to change the chace to minimize defeat while playing keno can absolutely not. dice also if we play it often change seed to get profit is very possible while keno is very difficult

This is really a hard question , i love both game , but if have to choose one i guess that i choose keno but really dice is the better choice , can play with many different way or just applies some script make it run on dicebot all day that the thing keno hard to do it

It's difficult question because I'm not the fan of those two, but I really, really would need to choose then I guess Dice, but it's very risky game. Keno has its fans, but what I see here not many of stakers prefer Keno. Also I don't hear often about big winnings on Keno