Star logo on your account and what benefits?

Featured Comment

I was noticing a few weeks back some users received a star besides their usernames in chat. So I asked around what those meant.

Some said they were for those who wagered alot of crypto on the site. Then I asked okay but what benefit would you get in having this symbol? Nobody knew other than status of showing you wagered alot.😄

Then today I saw someone posting this in the chat:

Bronze: 50k USD Silver: 100k USD Gold: 250k USD

So with wagering this much worth in cryptocurrency on the site. Once again I ask:

What are the benefits of having the star besides your name?

Thanks for the listing of what the potential benefits could mean to those who have these stars.

Since it is fairly new they havent really fleshed out what those who get them would receive yet. Other then the odd coupon sent to them via email I sposse.

Not really a surprise but I think they havent laid out all the possibilities this can bring to the site if the right rewards system was in place for others to get more involved into achieving these star logos besides their names in chat. :D

Definitely need way more clarification with regards to the benefits as disregarding the infancy of the VIP program, I’m not clear as to what I am supposed to/will be getting other than some bonuses (which I have not got as well). 

Hopefully, the stars that show up in chat beside VIP’s name will not disappear as @Eddie did mention, “failure to maintain wager for a certain tier? “ will take away this VIP status or downgrade it.

9 hours ago, Shaniqua said:

yeah.... the https://stake.com/player-benefits doesnt really say much at all... is there any actual documentation that is official that says more about this anywhere/?

I do not think there is official documentation, but I spoke to a player with a silver star, and that player told me the email coupons are much bigger, and the rakebacks are much larger than before. So it looks like there are benefits :)

22 minutes ago, sdsdfbsfsd said:

lol wtf i really hope i can wager enough to get a gold star soon:)

Yeah cause from the looks of the amount of btc you have wagered so far you should have a silver star by now.

Gold seems to happen if you have over 50-60btc wagered.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for this information as i was many times looking for such and could just not find them here on the forum or at Stake.

I wonder what those Exclusive Bonuses could be 9_9 (Loyal members also have access to exclusive bonuses that you will not get on other websites - make the most of your importance!)

Edit: This topic could be pinned ;)

Edited by DreamStage
  • 2 weeks later...

rebase  the amounts that you put and I quote,  " Bronze: 50k USD Silver: 100k USD Gold: 250k USD" is this an official announcement made by stake rep? I suppose  that is you just guessing Wagering amount needed to become VIP. As far as I know there is not any set minimum requirement  to obtain a star. Also  the  Benefits from this VIP star is rake back also known as cash back where u get a percentage back of however much you have wagered (10-35% depends on which level vip you are.) Win or lose  profit or not, just kindly ask support and they will credit you with your current available  rake back balance. Other then rake back you will also gain access to the VIP telegram channel where special announcements are made. ('ForExample)  announcements of races are posted earlier. Lets' not forget the best part of being an VIP at stake the VIP coupons.Yes naturally Platinum VIP star account get bigger coupon bonus than the others. But any coupon is better than no coupon and they are quite frequent. SO go and get your VIP Stars guys its worth it.

As it has been explained to me, a VIP manager will contact you when you reach the necessary level to get one of the stars.  I have no idea what those levels are.  I guess people who have them could tell us how much they wagered, but then, I guess they are on the site enjoying their stars, not in here speculating about them.

• 1 month later...

This star mean a vip member on stake when you receive a star with user name then you become a vip member and then you r eligible for rakeback and other bonuses and you can contact to admin Eddie and others so many bonuses and every week received a coupon on telegram and when you reached bronze star to silver then more increased your rakeback and more bonuses

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/21/2019 at 3:37 PM, rdbase said:

I was noticing a few weeks back some users received a star besides their usernames in chat. So I asked around what those meant.

Some said they were for those who wagered alot of crypto on the site. Then I asked okay but what benefit would you get in having this symbol? Nobody knew other than status of showing you wagered alot.😄

Then today I saw someone posting this in the chat:

Bronze: 50k USD Silver: 100k USD Gold: 250k USD

So with wagering this much worth in cryptocurrency on the site. Once again I ask:

What are the benefits of having the star besides your name?

i think theres a boost inside cshier, and it work like faucet but its auto claim, just 1 click, its like a rakeback from all your wagger. better try it yourself to see.