Stake Forum
nattekut

Nattekut' poker giveaway #2

Featured Comment

Posted (edited)

As you all know I am a huge poker fan beside spending time in the stake community. After chatting with Eddie a couple days I decided to do something special for the stake community. There are no guarantees but this giveaways can be huge if I have some luck in my poker games.

To keep it stake related I will also attach a challenge to my (possible) giveaways.

How does it work?

I will be playing poker regularly and when I do I give away 25% of my action, which means I will share 25% of the profits I make with the stake players that complete the  challenge attached to my giveaway. Mostly the attached challenges will be diamond and or videopoker to keep it in the same area 😁.

First 10 persons that complete my challenge will each get 2% of my action. So if my attached poker event ends in profit challenge winners will each get 1% of the profit I made in the event. The remaining 5% will be distributed through rains or trivia's.

To stay compliant with stake rules :

-the stake challenges are attached to my poker giveaways and all profits made for winners will be paid through stakes tipping system.

-I will never mention or promote other platforms in my posts. If someone has questions I will answer them in personal chat.

-all screenshots of results or good hands will never include the name of other platforms.

-I will never ever promote another platform.

Extra

-This giveaways do not guarantee you any winnings. This type of giveaways entirely depend on the results of my poker events. If I do not make any profits in my poker games of course I will not be able share profits. 

- If an event ends in profit do not expect instant profit sharing. If I make profits in an event I need to withdraw - convert to crypto and then transfer to stake. So depending on the speed of the withdrawal from the poker platform it can take up to 48 hours before I will be able to share the profits. If there is a huge cash and profits are insanely high it can even take up to 96 hours.

Rules

First 10 people with a valid bet will receive a 2% share of my winnings.

Remaining 5% will be randomly shared through rain and trivia's.

Don't blame me if there are no winnings. I am human and can't win or cash in every event.

'0' bets are allowed to join the challenge.

1 valid bet per person

Do not beg or ask for loan in PM. people doing that will be permanently banned from my giveaways!!!!!!

giveaway #2 !!!!!!

Challenge:

Hit a flush in videopoker. '0' bets are allowed. 

Reward:

First 10 people who complete the challenge will receive a 2% share in the poker event mentioned below.

Poker event:

Gonna randomly register some tournaments today. Unlike first event today im gonna focus on some smaller buy-in games and try to eat some fish.

Good luck for all participants........and me of course to hit big in the poker events!!!!

check games that will be played in screenshot. Small games but stil over 30,000$ guaranteed prizepool

Screenshot 2019-05-21 at 19.01.25.png

Edited by nattekut

Again best of luck to you NatteKut and thanks for the chance to share in your (hopeful) winnings! Best of luck in the tournies! I'm not sure what hyper-turbo means, but it sounds like some fast poker. Here's my bet:

VIDEOPOKER: 5,664,888,482

placed by Pirnitho on 21/05/2019

Wagered

0.00000100 btc.svg

Multiplier

6x

Profit

0.00000500 btc.svg

VIDEOPOKER: 5,666,077,604

placed by CHAYO on 21/05/2019

Wagered

0.00000032 doge.svg

Multiplier

6x

Profit

0.00000160 doge.svg

Posted (edited)

VIDEOPOKER: 5,677,181,851

placed by kittkatt on 22/05/2019

Wagered

0.00000000 doge.svg

Multiplier

6x

Profit

0.00000000 doge.svg

768BE749-3295-4DBF-B05E-2906C913742C.thumb.png.9a137fc306be3f2232e04bd5a80b287f.png

Edited by Kippo

Challenge ended. 

About the poker event. I played for 28$ in tournaments and was able to cash 53$ which brings our profit on 25$. 

only 11 persons completed or joined the challenge so 11% of the profits Will be shared with participants. 

Prizes Will be tipped later today when i get back from home

Sorry I know I'm late, but just wanted to try it out and participate. :) Cool giveaway btw ♥

VIDEOPOKER: 5,679,387,157

placed by GKD09 on 22/05/2019

Wagered

0.00000008 doge.svg

Multiplier

6x

Profit

0.00000040 doge.svg

image.png.37cae6fc74ac3f375c54ae14e2d70f01.png

4 hours ago, nattekut said:

Challenge ended. 

About the poker event. I played for 28$ in tournaments and was able to cash 53$ which brings our profit on 25$. 

only 11 persons completed or joined the challenge so 11% of the profits Will be shared with participants. 

Prizes Will be tipped later today when i get back from home

Woow. Perfect @nattekut You are awesome!

On 5/22/2019 at 1:40 AM, nattekut said:

Good job mate.. keep up this nice profit!