What encourages you to keep on playing?

Featured Comment

There is a kind of an adrenaline rush for me when ever I hit the Submit Button. I can be relate it to excitement, confidence and the urge for winning a BET. That is what encourages me to give it a try for one more time. I bet less so I know I will loose less, that is always a confidence booster for me.   

is not encouraging is more like nothing else to do but something to do without leaving the comfort of your home.. Is basically pass time for me.. if everything i had to do is done and nothing else is in my plan why not try and play and see if i can win a little or win big,.. as long i have  something in my bankroll.. why not play.. if there was no funds..  i wouldn't be playing.. since there is ways to make bank roll like forum rewards.. why not.. right??... if that wasn't a tool to get coins.. then i wouldn't be online.. but as of now im slowly cutting down playing on stake.. im in a way to conserve my time to other things.. time wont be wasted being one place the way i see it.. 

I have been on many many gambling sites and I never get tired. If I have to talk about Stake, well I'm pretty new here still and trying everything out, but one thing I know is I'm gonna stick here for as long as I can regardless if I make profit or not. Why?

Unlike other sites, there aren't as many challenges. I think this is so cool, because you get to see people hit such small probabilities and just makes you wanna try it out too. 
The fact that you run through a strategy that has losing odds of like 0.5% and you end up losing, just makes you wonder if you could have won a bet/strat with 99.5% odds against you. 

But one thing we all can agree to is the thrill and adrenaline rush that comes while betting 😛