Jump to content
Stake Forum
Yushee

Cant claim my prize coz prohibition error

Featured Comment

This morning I was shocked to find that the account in the forum was banned due to multiple accounts. This is the first time, as long as I'm online here

I contacted support, and they said I was using the same ip as another user.

How did it happen ???, I never go anywhere, and never use wifi, I always use google chrome vivo mobile.

I think that happens because in my country the ip address always changes every time the data quota is extended, or when upgrading from 3G to 4G. That is also when I access other sites, every day I need an email confirmation. You can check it.

After reviewing and doing kyc, the ban on the forum was canceled.But I still felt sad about the prize from the challenge last week, scorched.

What if you are in my situation now?? What are you doing?? And for admin, what if the incident I experienced repeated in future?? Because the ip address in my country often changes and sometimes collides. Can I add an email confirmation as below if the IP address used is different from the last log in??

Thank you for listening to my complaints, and sorry for my bad language. Have a nice day.

Screenshot_20190521_061711.jpg

Screenshot_20190521_194253.jpg

Screenshot_20190521_203718.jpg

Screenshot_20190521_083805.jpg

IMG_20190521_184352.JPG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

it happend to me too on primedice forum.

So some one acused me of being underage and got banned on primedice,stake and pd forum and wasnt able to get the 100k btc prize after i prooved im ower 18.

And still support would give me my 100k wich i wasted 2hrs to do the chalenge cuse only they made a mistake,but if wee do a mistake wee hawe to say sorry and do all the shit like what the fu*k....

Yololife222

❤️ 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, yololife222 said:

it happend to me too on primedice forum.

So some one acused me of being underage and got banned on primedice,stake and pd forum and wasnt able to get the 100k btc prize after i prooved im ower 18.

And still support would give me my 100k wich i wasted 2hrs to do the chalenge cuse only they made a mistake,but if wee do a mistake wee hawe to say sorry and do all the shit like what the fu*k....

Yololife222

❤️

I spent 2 days playing on a weekend challenge and a hit in both, it felt like what I did in vain, and disappointed 😑

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ever tried to contact your internet providor? Maybe make a deal with them to pay a few more bucks per month and keep a fix IP? That's what I have been doing in the past 2 years I guess and never had any kind of issue since then

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Carollzinha said:

Ever tried to contact your internet providor? Maybe make a deal with them to pay a few more bucks per month and keep a fix IP? That's what I have been doing in the past 2 years I guess and never had any kind of issue since then

I can't do that, because all this time when I visited other sites there was never a problem, this was the first and happened to be here while I was online, and havent much money for do it😐

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Yushee said:

I can't do that, because all this time when I visited other sites there was never a problem, this was the first and happened to be here while I was online, and havent much money for do it😐

Well then you will have to deal with the negative points of having shared IPs and there is nothing we can do about it lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Carollzinha said:

Kalau begitu Anda harus berurusan dengan poin negatif dari memiliki IP bersama dan tidak ada yang bisa kita lakukan tentang hal itu lol

on other sites they use email confirmation if we log in differently from the previous IP address, whether or not here can be like them??? is that difficult and very troublesome???

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Yushee said:

on other sites they use email confirmation if we log in differently from the previous IP address, whether or not here can be like them??? is that difficult and very troublesome???

The thing is that your problem is way different from that.. your problem is not from using different IP but more than just you using the same IP..

The only reason to solve such problem would be to take your computer IP (which is fix for each computer).. but I don't think they are allowed to do it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

idk..... whatever system that the forum detection account thing procedure uses is pretty spot on if you ask me... forum accounting is one thing to always be uber carful about especially when letting freiends login or something from your house

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Carollzinha said:

The thing is that your problem is way different from that.. your problem is not from using different IP but more than just you using the same IP..

The only reason to solve such problem would be to take your computer IP (which is fix for each computer).. but I don't think they are allowed to do it

in my country the IP address is static and random, and it happens to me and he uses the same, even though we are in a different place, I can understand if it uses wifi in a cafe, restaurant, of course the IP address will be the same.

my main problem is what if the incident recurs in the future?? 

10 minutes ago, Shaniqua said:

idk..... whatever system that the forum detection account thing procedure uses is pretty spot on if you ask me... forum accounting is one thing to always be uber carful about especially when letting freiends login or something from your house

I'm the only person online at my house, because I use mobile, not PC and don't share connections with anyone

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Yushee said:

in my country the IP address is static and random, and it happens to me and he uses the same, even though we are in a different place, I can understand if it uses wifi in a cafe, restaurant, of course the IP address will be the same.

my main problem is what if the incident recurs in the future?? 

Then I would strongly recommend to both of you to buy a webcam and do a video call with Support team and provide some exclusive infos in a live chat.. I can't see any other way that could be more effective than this one lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Carollzinha said:

Then I would strongly recommend to both of you to buy a webcam and do a video call with Support team and provide some exclusive infos in a live chat.. I can't see any other way that could be more effective than this one lol

thank you for all your suggestions😊

Just now, barbaris said:

Yes, this is not a pleasant problem. Maybe you just need to change the provider or use a VPN in the future.

Is it allowed to use VPN??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Yushee said:

Is it allowed to use VPN??

I do not know for sure, but I know that many players use it, because from their country except through a VPN you cannot log in to Stake.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, barbaris said:

I do not know for sure, but I know that many players use it, because from their country except through a VPN you cannot log in to Stake.

Ty for sugestion, I never use it, because I'm afraid it's prohibited😊

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Yushee said:

Ty for sugestion, I never use it, because I'm afraid it's prohibited😊

I also do not use it because my provider and I are OK. You can ask the support about the possibility of use. I think you will be answered and you will no longer have problems with IP.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, barbaris said:

I also do not use it because my provider and I are OK. You can ask the support about the possibility of use. I think you will be answered and you will no longer have problems with IP.

Ok, will do it, ty😊

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Usually with cable modems you have a static ip which does not change. I think when you are using mobile you will have different ip addresses like from coffee shops.

This could be an issue with these security checks as well. I dont know because I have static address.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×