Stake Forum
FotisNt

"Autopick"

Featured Comment

Hello Stakers! So I was wondering if you ever enable the "Auto pick" option. Do you think that you'll bust that way or that actually nothing will change? Is it useful to you or just a useless feature that decreases your luck when it's picking your numbers randomly for you?

I  always choose my 2 numbers which are 19 & 23 then I hit auto pick for the other 8 numbers.   

There is one feature that I do like about auto pick and that's if  wanna puck a few numbers of your own then auto pick won't erase your picks but it just add the remaining tiles left to make 10.

I honstly never use pick auto, as it always picks 10 random numbers and i never play with 10  numbers selected, so i just press random numbers my self to play keno

Ive heard orher people thinking this or they will bust if no change... so i heard some people or person never goes withthe firt autopic but rhe second autopic (they dont play first set of numbers but repik) hehehe 

Well i feel like autopick is fine and is not tweaked in a way that makes us lose all or money because it works good sometimes. 

On 5/30/2019 at 5:37 PM, Kate said:

Well i feel like autopick is fine and is not tweaked in a way that makes us lose all or money because it works good sometimes. 

lol I think if its tweaked then no matter how - autopick or not.

On 6/1/2019 at 12:48 PM, htetaungxx said:

i dont think so. i didnt trust in random pick, we should trust in our choosen number. i bet my chosen number till busted when i play kenno. than busted busted ever :P

Yeah same , but most times, my own picks made less profits than the random ones.XD So i guess its random? lol

hello friend autopick always not good its misguide to burst,better to pick numbers or a pattern as your choice  its hit but how to play its depends.auto bet with manual pick numbers is better result with high payout.

I don't like using auto pick because I don't normally play with all 10 numbers considering you can get the max 1000x payout with only 9 numbers. That being said I will use it on occasion when the numbers I pick are crap.

18 hours ago, Shaniqua said:

i always autopic... damnit maybe thats the reason why i lsoe every time i play ughhh i hope not................

Well, dont worry, I lost everytime by picking manual aswel, I guess it makes no difference at all. 😜

i use auto pick  when i feel lazy to pick on my own..when the numbers are hit,.  i use it again until more then 5 tiles are hit.. keep doing it until my bankroll is at a good amount...or my balance hits 0 what ever comes first,, '