Stake Forum
FotisNt

"Autopick"

Featured Comment

I always use autopick and it seems that I will usually do better this way. Hand picking usually leads to me busting much faster. I guess I have terrible luck when it comes to selecting "random" numbers

Hmmm, there's no difference. There's a reason they call it "Auto Pick" Because it randomly picks spots for you, so i don't think it decreases your luck by any way.

If I ever use Desktop (which is rare), I like this feature which I can’t use on Mobile!

I basically autopick and bet a few times to see if anything hits/pattern looks nice, then rinse and repeat.

There was once it helped me reveal a nice pattern which got me from 0.0002 BCH to 0.05 BCH easily lol.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, ozcelik06 said:

Sometimes i used this funcion. And decrease numbers and go on.

sometimeS?!?!? i always choose this function lol! onlly way i play actually....

Edited by Shaniqua

I switch once in a while. sometimes I pick a pattern or some random numbers myself and sometimes I do autopick. I personally think it doesn't matter cause outcomes are entirely random. so it doesn't matter wether you pick yourself or take autopick. The only advantage is if you bust with your own chosen numbers than you can blame yourself. If you let it autopick you can always blame stake and scream out scam 🤣

If you use autopick you trust the stake about your luck , but for me i use autopick then if i see the if the pick is a good pattern that you think is good just play and wait for the big win.

when i am playing any amount of tiles under 10 then im picking them by myself.

but on 10 tiles i am using the autopick every single time

I don't really have any one specific answer to this lol.
If I play on medium, I usually use a specific 5 numbers and to be honest, do quite well with them. 
If I play on hard, I sometimes make my own pattern that may or may not contain the 5 numbers I use for medium.. Just depends.
But sometimes on hard, I will click the auto-pick button after I already selected a few of my own numbers for it to pick the rest of the numbers. And sometimes I will let auto-pick choose them all.
And I almost always take a few numbers off after using the auto-pick. 
On hard, I typically always only play with 7 or 8 numbers. 
It's very rare that I will use all ten, so just removing a few numbers works for me. 
The only time that I use all 10 numbers is when it's absolutely not hitting anything when I'm trying with 7 or 8 numbers on multiple different sets of numbers, but seems to hit when there is all 10.

Auto-pick has become a good option for me as I usually choose among three or four constant patterns, but happens once in a while, no, I should say happens many times, that my patterns did not gives me the result I want and then I go and click that button.  I don`t take the first one in screen, I try to choose one that fits my lucky sense and gamble with it, and guess what?  I have been doing well with that auto pick options.  Is incredible but true.  So, for me is reliable and if the patterns you choose are not giving green results I strongly recommend to use it.  I like Keno very much, is may second favorite game.  Good luck.

Posted (edited)
On 7/11/2019 at 2:53 AM, janislv2 said:

its good when you dont know what numbers to pick :D

True that! 😂 Most times I choosed some specific numbers to play with, I ended up busting. I guess autopick might also give you a nice pattern of numbers while they are all random.xD

Edited by FotisNt

I have been using auto pick lately with a variant of every single hit I click auto pick, always different patterns.  I do this when I can`t see a continue pattern of where Keno is hitting boxes.  Many times I can read if in the next two or three rolls the boxes "will open" in this or that corner or area, but there are some times I just can not figure where is it going to be, then any patter I set is worthless so I choose auto pick switching it every single hit as I just mentioned.  Not really a good results so far, but I think that I am doing much more better than following my patterns.  I will keep trying it and I will keep you posted.  Good gambling !

I use it sometimes but i prefer selecting my own what i want. but sometimes i use the auto pick feature . and ones i even got a big multiplier win when i used it 😃

But i usually win more selecting my owns and not using the auto pick feature. I use it when i lose alot i just put on auto pick and leave my room and do something else and come back and see if i won or lost all :P

I dont like keno but I played it once in my gambling life. I usually use auto pick because I cant  decide what to choose, and I will just remove some of chosen tiles if I dont like it.

I dont think that it might decrease your luck, it depends on the seed outcome if you're going to win or not, the games here are fair.

You can verify bets if you want and the informations about the games are well discussed and there are supports who can prove that it wont affect the outcomes if you used auto pick.

It is usualyl just as bad as me closing my eyes and picking. The only useful autobet for me have been on mines and on video poker. Other then those games the autobet is lameness/more for laziness. 

On 5/21/2019 at 7:43 PM, FotisNt said:

Hello Stakers! So I was wondering if you ever enable the "Auto pick" option. Do you think that you'll bust that way or that actually nothing will change? Is it useful to you or just a useless feature that decreases your luck when it's picking your numbers randomly for you?

I am on mobile and I don’t think that you have the option to do auto pick anymore ... since Stake 2.0 came out.   Maybe you do on computer but on my mobile I do not. I would use it though if I did have the option.  

sometimes when i want just like 2x 5x 10x i do auto pick but if i want huge x like 300x i do numbers myself by picking just like 3-5 numbers so its like 50/50 for me and clearing table and picking new places with auto pick is wrong in my opinion bcz u should hunt the same place and pray one time it hits huge .

Yes I often use autopick because I don't think it makes any difference picking it manually or letting autopick choose the numbers. Especially if I'm picking 10 numbers I'd use autopick since I'm lazy haha!