Stake Forum
Sefan

Has anyone ever hit 1000x on Keno

Featured Comment

I done so many games on keno, i never hit 1000x on it i don't know why but it is like it is impossible, i have hit 710 and 800x several times but never anything above that, has anyone of you guys and girls hit anything above 800x on keno? if so please share the bet id xD mabey its that i pick bad numbers lol and thats why i dont hit it

Not me and 400x was mine max i quess.

Zoltan was writing to chat that there is about 1/100M probability or something like that.. very hard to hit.

I do not think I have actually seen a betID of someone hitting 10/10 yet in Keno whether it is Stake v1.0 or Stake v2.0 personally. :)

It seems to be an extremely rare feat to achieve and hit on Keno.

3 minutes ago, Etude said:

I do not think I have actually seen a betID of someone hitting 10/10 yet in Keno whether it is Stake v1.0 or Stake v2.0 personally. :)

It seems to be an extremely rare feat to achieve and hit on Keno.

we can ask to owner if it possible to hit 1000x on keno or not xD so they can check it for us, possible if there any bug

I think and i am sure for that , that noone will get 1000x in keno.possibilities are very few for that and for sure that doesnt worth.in normal keno in my country with 20 balls falling in 80 numbers if you get 11/11 or 12/12 you get 1.000.000x and here its only 1000x for 10/10

Not that I'm aware of bit it sure would be nice to hit x1000.  The highest payout I have hi on keno was x500.

On 5/22/2019 at 3:37 AM, williamshennie9 said:

Just like people asked if anyone has have hit 100x on classic mode keno, people will ask about the 1000x. Nobody has ever hit it to my knowledge. If someone has, please post your bet here :D

Lol.... the age old question to be once again reincarnated:m :) 

i still  am not sure why there isnt a “bounty” or prize that is gonna go to the first person to hit it and post the bet... i mean cmon its gonna be a hugereee thing or a huge deal when someone finally shamshes10/10 tiles 

1 hour ago, Kinou said:

I never hit 1000x, but I’ll to get it !

i like your confidence! gogogoog make it happen! just carful not to play it on 0 bet and tthen hit it lolll that would suck

when was the the last time some one hit 100x on the original keno game..1000x has not been touched yet.. can it be the level of difficulty.. is there more a better chance in hitting 1000x on medium rather then high??? 900 should be be under the medium lvl.. why both.. well have a feeling that 1000x will be hit soon.. seems like the only number that no one had hunted and captured it.. maybe it would be a telegram challenge.. seems that the highest pays out gets hit on the the time many players are playing 1 single game.. 

36 minutes ago, polor12 said:

when was the the last time some one hit 100x on the original keno game..1000x has not been touched yet.. can it be the level of difficulty.. is there more a better chance in hitting 1000x on medium rather then high??? 900 should be be under the medium lvl.. why both.. well have a feeling that 1000x will be hit soon.. seems like the only number that no one had hunted and captured it.. maybe it would be a telegram challenge.. seems that the highest pays out gets hit on the the time many players are playing 1 single game.. 

ye but on the 1000x on the high risk you only need to hit 9 numbers xD so its easier than the old 100 classic  xD

I'm pretty sure the highest I've hit on keno was 900x though it was with a small bet so I wasn't very happy about it. I don't believe anyone has ever gotten 10/10 numbers but I'm sure a mod or someone could confirm that.

Are there any math wizards here that can tell us what the odds are of getting this payout in Keno?  I'd be interested to know if it's in the billions?

There was a day when I could calculate a pretty accurate estimate of this in my head... but I think I've fried too many brain cells playing Hi-Lo.

the biggest i ever got was 710x i got it 3 time in a 100 rolls never saw it again it was months ago then i was chasing 400x for months and finnaly when it gave it it was just with 200k litoshi and once with 100 dogos but before when i was chasing it sometimes it was with over 200k satoshi kinda sad i didnt get it with satoshi but all cool  and i dont think i ll ever hit the 1000x on keno i dont even think i ll ever hit 9 out of 10 but however we ll never know btw i am wondering the same from ages did anyone get 100x well 10 out of 10 before it was 100x xd

It's interesting how hard it is to get that 1000x on keno which I don't understand why. If people can hit 20,000x on Limbo then they should most definitely be able to hit the 1000x on keno. You notice how they never make that a challenge? It's impossible lol